Left side of stomach bloated
I went to the Dr. on Tuesday because I've been dealing with some bloating issues. In the past 2 years I've had an Upper GI series, an endoscopy, an abdominal ultrasound, blood tests, and so far nothing has been found except for acid reflux (in my stomach only.)
Well now it seems like the bloating is mainly on my left side to the left of my belly button. It is def. bigger than the right side of my stomach. I'm not pregnant and have no pain or stomach ache or bowel problems, it's just bigger. The Dr. felt around my stomach and didn't feel any masses or lumps. She did blood tests for food allergies and H. Pylori (which I tested negative for 2 years ago.) and she is supposed to call me today with results. She may be ordering an abdominal X-ray but I'm not sure.
I'm just nervous because I'm used to the bloating but not to the different sizes of my stomach. I've also lost about 3-4 pounds in the last month, I've been eating better and exercising but no ab work just walking.
Could anything be causing this swelling?