Gastroenterology Community
Liver/Cervical Lesion

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Liver/Cervical Lesion

I have a history of pancreatic cancer.  My pancreas was removed in 1991.  I have not had any problems but about a month ago I started having low back pain which I was not able to walk, bend, or lift anything.  I currently still have the pain but it radiates to right abdomen and hip area.  I have had MRI of Spine which was normal but does show that I have a 2mm disc bulge in the L5-S1.  MRI of pelvis shows uterine fibroids, nonspecific free fluid in the pelvic cul-de-sac, and mild to moderate endometrial thickening of the endometrial canal and cervix.  My CT Scan of abdomen and pelvis shows a lesion in the left lobe liver and possible internal hernia in left mid abdomen.  .  What does all this indicate and could it be related to my back pain?

This discussion is related to 2 small 3mm lesions on left lobe of liver to small to classify so calling them c.