Gastroenterology Community
Liver lesions, diarrhea, vomiting, etc

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Liver lesions, diarrhea, vomiting, etc

My mom has been having severe abdominal pain along with vomiting and diarrhea for a few months. The first Dr visit  thought she had a twist in the intestines or bowel(?) and then was told it was fine. No follow up was scheduled. Now 2 months later and she is worse. She went to a new Dr. He did cat scan and blood work and took stool sample. He called her right back and told her there were lesions on her liver. He also said her uterus and cervix walls were thickened. He did a pap and is scheduling bone density, full lab work, and a cat on her lungs for tomorrow and Monday. He expressed concern for something serious, but that was it. I have been searching online to find an answer. Does he think it is cancer and maybe far along? The waiting is so hard.