Gastroenterology Community
Lobulated 7 mm cyst in hepatic lobe and 6 mm cyst in the interpolar reg...

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Lobulated 7 mm cyst in hepatic lobe and 6 mm cyst in the interpolar region of the right kidney

Lobulated 7 mm cyst in the periphery of the right hepatic lobe is present. And a 6 mm cyst in the interpolar region of the right kidney is seen.

Why is my doctor so worried about these? I am being sent to a Liver Specialist next Tuesday. and then on to a Kidney doctor.

In December 2010, 2 spots on the liver that was so small they couldn't even be measured were seen on a CT scan of my abdomen, and now 6 months later one of the spots supposedly grew 7 mm and then one on the kidney suddenly showed up that is 6 mm.
Tags: Lobulated, hepatic, cyst in