Gastroenterology Community
Loss of appetite stomach pressure acid taste in mouth Multi symptoms!

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

I am only 25 years old, and have been having some issues
my symptoms:
these symptoms have been going on consistently day after day for over 3 weeks
bloating, stomach pressure that moves location throughout the day, gas noises from stomach, loss of appetite (i can only eat very small meals at a time and feel very full quickly), very slow digestion, Never solid feces , inconsistent dark liquidy bowel movements, small bowel movements, easily full after small meal, zero appetite or urge to eat, revolving headaches and neck pains, bad breath "smells like poop", acid taste in mouth throughout the day, bloodshot eyes, urination problems, very yellow urine and short urine cycles even after drinking alot of water, fatigue, lack of sleep, nausea, motion sickness just from going up or down stairs or walking fast.

i went to the emergency room 3 times in one day because i thought i had abdominal obstruction they gave me an enigma and no feces came out and also they did many test, ct scan, blood tests, barium xray, ultrasound, and they found "nothing out of place" however when ultrasound was doen the doctor said there was supposed feces in my intestine but when doing the enigma nothing came out just the clear liquid from the solution. the doctor tried using the "GoLytely" 128oz laxative solution but had extreme difficulty consuming it due to not having enough room in my stomach to fill up, i would take about 20oz and have to puke since it felt as if it was filling esophagus, and even after taking over 60oz of this liquid drink i tried to poo and only a little came out each time in several increments it was mostly the liquid and some dark matter and also i notices mucous like yellow peices in the poop. I feel the ER staff was treating me like a hypochondriac, they did not test my feces or urine saying that it was ust fine when i know for a fact it was not of my normal nature. I was taking the Golytely to prepare for a lower Gi barium exam but i could not finish the cleanse regimen due to nausea and not being able to take the solution, later that night i got home and felt horrible i had heart palpatations my mind was racing, i was getting stomach grumbling all night, and having to go to the restroom just to release the Golytely fluid only dark brownish stuff would come out and only a little at a time like half a teaspoon and over and over every 15-30 minutes.

I am worried I might have gastric cancer, or colon cancer, since the symptoms in early stages are hard to detect with standard Non biological test, which are the exact test i needed that couldnt be done in the ER apparently.

Please let me know what you guys think.
Gastric cancer often develops this way: chronic gastritis (mostly from H. pylori inf.) >> gastric (or duodenal) ulcer >> gastric (or duodenal) carcinoma. Gastric carcinoma develops only in few percents of gastritis of course.

Investigations you need:
1. Stool test for occult blood and stool culture test. BLACK (?) stool speak for stomach bleeding)
2. Urine test for bilirubin (yellow/amber and smelly(?) urine)
3. Blood test for liver enzymes and bilirubin
4. Breath test for H. pylori bacteria, which may be the cause of early satiety, acidic taste and poop smell. If positive, treatment is with antibiotics. At the same time you should receive anti-acid drugs to block acid secretion from the stomach.
5. Upper endoscopy is needed to see in which phase your gastritis is, and then treated accordingly.

Go to your GP, which may order stool, blood and urine test, and arrange appointment with gastroenterologist which will perform breath test for H. pylori and possibly endoscopy.
i have an appointment monday for my new gastreontologist, i hope they are able to do those test you mention in a fast manner, this bowel non-movement is driving me crazy.
how long do they usually make you wait for a endoscopy test?
Queue, urgency, willingless of the doctor, how pushy you are...