Lots o blood,clots and tissue in stool
I am 30 have 4 kids and the youngest is 2. Since I was pregnant with my 3 so 10 yrs ago I have perodically had blood in my stool. However the last 2 yrs I have had lots o blood like a heavy menstrual cycle but, or the last couple weeks I have been severely constipated and tonight I had alot o clots and not little ones and there was tissue in it ( clots are normal for me not the tissue first time I ave ever seen tissue). I also have sever problem (endometriosis, herniated disc, Lordosis of the Lumbar, Cervical and Lumbar degeneration, I have had 5 c-sections,  3 Laparoscopy, and 2 D&C's) Sorry thought history may help.
Blood emerging from the rectum is never normal and should always be medically investigated.  For possible causes google rectal bleeding and click on to one of the many sites - the Medicinenet site is particularly informative.  If the cause is not obvious then it may be prudent to undergo a colonoscopy - I suggest via a G.I. specialist rather than a general doctor/surgeon.  

Also, at your first medical consultation it may be a good idea to bring along a faecal sample with the blood clots so that further examination/testing of the sample can be undertaken.

Good luck.

regards
Morecambe