Lower abdominal spasms
I have been having spasms in my lower abdominal area on and off for about 3 dyas now. they last for a couple of hours then subside... i can't really tell if it's tied to when i eat but id doesnt feel like my stomach muscles. It feels like something internal. I consume alcohol regulary but this has only started in the last 3 days... Maybe not enough fiber? THESE SPASMS ARE STARTING TO GET REALL REALLY ANNOYING! What is wrong with me?
what part of the abdomin are the spasms in?
Esophagus area?
middle of chest?
left side?

it could be acid reflux
I had my fundoplication 6 years ago. I did great for several years but now I have terrible problems with bloating and burping. I had a number of tests including one where they put a camera down my upper digestive system. According to that doctor everything is normal. She is not the one who did the original surgery. I have to take omeprazole every night because I also have GERD and nausea when I lay down now. The only diagnosis I have is a rule-out one IBS. Should I return to the original surgeon. I am at my wits end