Mild dull pain lower right of abdomen
I am aged 32, since last 2-3 weeks i am experiencing dull pain in right side of abdomen which slowly moves to wards lower side.  The pain sligltly increases during driving (while pressing accelrator /break).  appetite is good and no loss of weight.  recently there was swelling of Eyes.  Stools is not consistent but regular and no constipation or diarrhea.  bloating is there after eating. Gas is passing normally  with frequent belching.
Help me in this regard
I had same pains and it was my gallbladder.  Read a lot up on them though I am only post op 3 days and doing ok but the more I read the more affraid I get their is a lot of horror stories and they aren't having as good of luck. Diarrhea, nasaue (spelling) and lots of pain and this is for years after surgery.  SO try a healthy diet first.

Thanks for u r reply, I have visited gastroenterologist and undergone ultrasonography of whole abdomen and got my stool examined.  As u said the problem is with Gallbladder, there is a Polyp in Gallbladder and it is less than 10mm. Doc said if it is bigger than 10mm that there is a need for worry. how ever suggested to undergo ultrasound every six months to monitor the growth of polyp. rest is fine be in touch with yur developments
thanks again
-Cdhar