Gastroenterology Community
Month long stomach pain

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Month long stomach pain

For a month now I have had stomach pain. It started as a pain in my lower right side so I went to the doctor, hoping it wasn't appendicitis. After pregnancy test, blood test, and pelvic exams, she said it was probably just gas. The pain in the right side would come and go along with other stomach pain. It is very random, but almost always a little in the SAME spot in my lower right abdomen. It is like a pressure, crampy feeling, not very painful but annoying! The other stomach pain is all over, sometimes after eating, sometimes in the middle of the night. It is hard to track. I recently moved, so I though it might be stress related, but I am still worried. Why that spot? What could it be?