Morning nausea(not pregnant) fatigue,loss of appetite
I really need some help with this. For about 4 weeks I have been having severe nausea from the time I get up till around 1 or 2 in the afternoons. I have no energy, I have to make myself eat( feel more like eating late in the evening) I DO have a history of IBS ( diareah / constipation ) I have some discomfort in the upper abd.The worst part is the nausea and lack of energy. I feel sometimes if I don't lie down , I will just pass out. I have been off work for a month now ( worry about job doesn't help problem) I have had several tests done, am going back to dr. tomorrow for liver test. So far they have found nothing. I know I am not crazy, but after a while, with no name to put with this, it is making me crazy. I have seen others post on here with same symptoms, but the post was in archives of last year. I looked for answers ( Piper123 had same symptoms 8-6-06 ) didn't see any. Wish I could get in touch with anyone that has gone through this and is feeling better ( need to know there is light at the end of the tunnel) Please respond anyone.
thank you
trixb
I have had the same symptoms since February and it is now July.  I have had a CT scan, EKG, blood work done twice, along with my thyroid being checked.  All my doctor told me was that it was panic disorder and depression.  I was given xanax and referred to a psychiatrist.  All the shrink did was put me on prozac and told me I have depression and panic disorder as well.  Guess what?  I am still nauseous and fatigued every morning.  So really, I have spent tons of money to still not know what is wrong with me.
I am male but have morning extreme fatigue as well. I have since discovered it's my gallbladder (diagnosed it myself, Docs were of no help too they told me not to stress and try to relax. For 5 years!).

Ultrasound showed no stones but HIDA scan confirmed 7% ejection fraction.

My theory is, GB produces bile, which acts as a soup to break up fat and help digestion of fat.  At night, the digestive track moves slower.  Without enough bile soup, the fat wraps around the food waste, giving your intestines a hard time to absorb and move them around.  I wake up in the middle of the night because of this and wake up in the morning extremely thirsty and tired.

I found to work around this, you need to eat low fat, and take vitamin supplements such as Centrum.  After 3 days you can feel better.

If not, look into Celiac Sprue and stay on a gluten free diet for a few days.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it helps through.

-A
I had similar issues until, on the random advice of a nurse practitioner, I went gluten free for 30 days -- just to see if it made a difference.  It made a HUGE difference.  Within days, I felt better than I had felt in years.  Then, 2 weeks later, I got pregnant for the first time.  My husband and I had been trying for a while.  I have a beautiful 8 month old now.  Also, I had become intolerant of several foods, such as all dairy, and now I can tolerate these foods again.  Just not gluten.  And I was totally unaware of the problem before I went gluten free (could not see any connection between how I was feeling and the consumption of gluten).  I tried the diet at first only out of desperation -- and was totally shocked when it actually made a difference, and so quickly.
Hello Trixb, I have had the same problem for a long long time. I have had chronic sickness, loss of appetite, and was also told I could have BS or Crohn's Disease......I have been back and forth to the hospital for 2 years havin CT scans, X-Rays, Bariums, Ultrasounds, Camera's down my throat and up my back passage also. Still nothing!

I have been going mad as I have not been able to find out what it wrong with me, I also have not been told if I have got IBS or Crohn's Disease either so its doubly frustrating.

For the past week or so I have  not been feeling great, I have not been eating, I have hardly eaten anything at all actually, I am weak and feeling constantly tired and dizzy too.

I wish there was an answer for what is wrong with me, I am tired of being taken into hospital with pain in my abdomen...I have even had my appendix out as a precaution but that solved nothing. I have been put on numerous medication, anti sickness, anti acid, pain relief, anti spasmodic pills, and yes they seem to work in stopping my pain, but my appetite is not coming back and I do not want to be on medication forever as many of them have long term side affects if used 24/7.....I do not want to become dependant on medication to get me through the day!

I hate it when I loose my appetite as I USUALLY love my food  but I just can't eat, even trying makes me feel sickly...

Yulias_mine***@****

GI motility doctor-hydrogen breath test- check for bacterial overgrowth. Consider natural medicine, antibiotics can be harmful in treating a bacterial overgrowth, but other times work. They did not work for me, and worsened my condition a hundred fold.
I too have had problems for the past two years also. It first started my first summer at College. I would wake up early in the morning and throw up at least once only to return to my bed and shiver and shake uncontrolably for a few minutes. At first, I thought it was due to stress and not enough exercise, but for two Years??? Though it dosent happen everyday Its driven me crazy because since then, I have had a major loss of appetite. I used to enjoy eating, but now when I try to eat, It makes me sick. I tend to make it through my day on a candy bar and soda (if not water). The weird thing for me though, is that I'm perfectly fine after the first few hours after waking up sick. Though I still dont eat from a loss of appetite. I'm tired of having my family worry over my condition as it slowly worsens, but I dont know what to do. Something else to add though, is that I'm starting to get scared of falling asleep at night because I know that the cycle just continues and I dont want to feel this way anymore. I also tend to have nightmares everynight, though I dont know if this has anything to do with my condition.
Your symptoms do sound just like what I was having, and mine turned out to be my gallbladder.  I had stones, which showed up on an ultrasound by a surgeon in his office.  But as another person said, you could have a nonfunctioning gallbladder without stones, and to diagnose that you'd need a HIDA scan.  

But abdominal pain is notoriously difficult to diagnose, as many here on these boards are experiencing!  

I'm doing better after getting my gallbladder out, but still having days with discomfort and lack of appetite and difficulty putting weight on.  The worst thing I've eaten before or after surgery was cream cheese.  That is one food that is so high in fat that anybody with gallbladder issues would be foolish to try to eat.  It sent me into my only true gallbladder attack, where I was doubled over with a feeling like a band was around my ribcage and excruciating pain in my mid back.
My body has been pretty weird this last couple of months.  I developed lactose intolerance (something no one else in my family has) and started only eating dairy products with a lactaid.  I'd heard it was easy for adults to develop if they stopped having dairy for a any amount of time when their body was used to it, so I wasn't worried.  A month and a half or so later, POST some stressful events (wedding of a friend, job probs, etc.) (meaning...not stressed any more...) I started feeling strong nausea daily throughout the day.  It's especially strong around (smelling or seeing them up-close) foods, and one time it was reallllly strong around eggs. Normal stomach viruses for me have a small amount of nausea, then some vomiting, but usually after I vomit I'm fine.  This time, I've had tons of nausea, and only thrown up twice in the last two weeks.  Each time was for a couple minutes with a little dry heaving, and then it was ok.  Later the nausea would return. I've been able to eat the past couple days, but mostly, I only craved soup/chili items...and haven't felt sick after eating these things.  Everything else leaves me feeling nasty.  I've started to lose weight...and I am not pregnant.  What the heck???
Add severe nose bleeding after vomiting to that...
I have the same symptoms as you: morning nausea, extreme fatigue and loss of appetite (but not pregnant).  I was just wondering if you ever found out what was wrong w/ you and if you found any relief?  Any information that you can provide would be extremely helpful.
I'm glad at least someone out there knows what I am feeling.
I wake up terribly nauseated each day, cough up some mucous, then I feel lightheaded for a bit. By 2 or so each afternoon it's as if I was never sick! I used all my sick days at work already for the year and it's only Feb, so I had to learn to get up a little earlier, cough up stuff, and fight to keep from passing out on my way to work, and throughout the morning. It feels awful, no one understands, I have had tests and have a lot of stuff wrong, but nothing that they say would explain this. The nausea and the sometimes feeling like I will pass out are the worst.
It's been like this for weeks and I hope there is an end to it soon or that someone can help me.
C.
I have the same problem, but I never want to eat...  I'm not pregnant and the smell of food makes me sick now..  I love food so this *****, and the doctors don't no what is wrong with me..  Since this started I slowly started to lose any interest in food...  My husband is worried about me now, and I just recently started to crave the weirdest thing..  blood..  I don't no what is wrong with me and any help would be wonderful..
I would suggest that you find the best gastroenterologist in your area and start there.
IBS could mean many things,  - chrons and uc.

If it is reflux you might consider having the Nissen fundo done.  I did and feel great.

If you should have surgery for either of these things, make sure you check out the bariatric surgeons and see how many lapo's they have performed.  Also should you have the Nissen make sure the bariatric surgeon does loose wraps.

Good luck
I have been waking up with nausea in the morning and I am not pregent. I can not eat in the morning or think of food because it makes me want to vomit. I have had a cough, stuffy nose, and slight fever.I feel better later in the afternoon. I do not know if I have a flu, cold or something else. I have an appointment next week and I hope this stops before then. My husband worried and so am I. Does anyone have any advice for me. I had a bacterial infection 2 weeks ago and was treated and now I can not eat in the morning and I do not what to do.
hey trixb,
       i am actually going thru something similar to what you are going thur. i have a ployp in my gallbladder. they found it while doing an ultrasound on my abdomen about 4 months ago, i couldnt notice anything going on inside my stomach until about a week and a half ago. i have the following symptoms: a burning sensation in the upper abdomen, fatigue, very big loss of appetite, nauseated all the time, i have been using the bathroom a whole lot more than usual(#2), and i just started having diarrea this morning, pain in between my shoulders and my neck, and my skin is very very sensitive. if i was you, i would get an ultrasound done. hope i helped some! wish you the best!
I have similar symptoms to this and have recently been diagnosed with a parasite infection - blastocystis hominis.  And an allergy to milk protein.  Its worth getting a workup for parasite and bacterial infections.  A stool sample is the best way to do this but make sure that you give at least 3 stool samples over 2 days in preservative fluid, otherwise you might get a false negative result.
I have the exact feeling too. I wake up in the morning feeling sick to my stomach and wanting to vomit at the smell of food. It hurts to push down on the upper part of my abodmen and I thought that it may be the postion I was sleeping in since I love to curl up when I go to bed at night, so I started sleeping in a straight position, but it does not help. It feels like every morning I wake up  at 5:57am feeling very thirsty and wanting to use the restroom and it use to be only my alarm clock waking me up, and now its this pain that is my signal to wake up. I use to not feel like this at all and ever since 2 weeks ago its been bothering me so much. I have been having alot of stress at work, and in my personal life and I am not sure if this maybe the start of the problem. But in the afternoon, I feel fine.. It is so annoying that I do not know what is wrong, but I will take the advice from the third person to take my vitamins and try to cut down on gluten products.
Please help if anyone else have ideas
i cant belive all of us have this same problem and no doctor or anyone can explain it. I am 21 female who has been sick everymornign for the past month four months ago i had my gall bladder removed due to stones and an infection well now i have sharp pain under my rib nausia serverly no appitite i lost 20 pounds from stress and the smell of foods make me sick until mid afternoon every day i am not pregnant either ...help>
I havent had symptoms as bad as a lot of you, but I have been feeling sick on a morning, but for 3 years! (dont think its possible to be pregnant for 3 years) Ive never really eaten breakfast so I dont know if it makes a difference to that but I also feel slightly dizzy aswell. It never gets to the point of actually being sick and by a few hours after getting up Im fine.
I hate going to bed at night because I know Im going to wake up feeling sick! Its very annoying because Id only be able to go to the doctors on an afternoon and by then im fine so i feel a bit stupid!!
Its getting me depressed and I already panic and feel nervous all the time and this is not helping! any suggestions would be massivley helpful!
THANK GOODNESS, NOW I FEEL AWFUL. MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN COMPLAINING OF THIS FOR WEEKS, SHES 11, AND FINDS IT HARD TO EAT IN THE MORNING,HAS PAIN IN HER TUMMY, AND GAGS AT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT. I THOUGHT IT WAS SCHOOL ETC. BUT EVERY THING IS FINE THERE. NOW I FEEL BAD THAT I HAVENT TOOK HER TO THE DOCTORS.

Ive been feeling the same as this for 6 weeks now. I went on holiday to Ibiza at the end of august and when i came back i was home for a week then all the symptoms started, Loss of apetite, No eneregy, Nausea, Vomiting, Diorreah. At first when i was ill i was bad for the whole day until the night time where i felt better and could eat, but then as soon i woke back up the next day i was stright in the toilet dry heaving or actually been sick, when i was been sick it was only acid as i had nothing in my stomach to come up.
After been to the doctors about 6 times, at first they said i had Gastereonitis, then they said i had IBS, then when i went the last time the doctor gave me some tablets to stop the acid in my stomach, after taking these tablets for a day i felt soo much ebtter and was fine for 2 weeks maybe only feeling a little bit nausea twice a week.
I then took thses tablets for 2 weeks and after the 2 weeks i have started to feel ill again, this is only on a morning thought until around 1pm when i start to feel better again. If i eat it makes me feel a bit better but i dont have an apetitie until after lunch.
Ive had sever blood test taken and a water and stool sample and all came back negative. I realy want to get better now as its starting to get me down waking up every day feeling sick.

Ive been feeling sick for the past 4 months, Really tired and nausea like all the time, Sometimes I get dizzie spells. I think the worse part is feeling nausea all the time, AND no im not pregnant.

The doctor gave me motillum to help stop the nausea. Go back tommorow for my blood results, Hopefully they find somethink Im so over this!
Wheat gluten can be causeing all of these problems. Go and get allergy testing done. Eat normally before you go. You need to have the wheat gluten in your system in order for it to show up on the test. Medical Dr.'s do not like to test for this. There is no cure and no medicine that you can take. Within 2 weeks of going "Gluten Free" you will feel GREAT! Trust me. I went to medical Dr.'s for 4 YEARS and have every test imaginable done. Finally I gave up and got allergy testing done. Sure enough...I have celiac!
OMG some doctor better come here and answer these questions >.< I have these same problems except im a guy and still teenager. I DONT NEED NAUSEA IN THE MORNING IT ***** AND CANT FOCUS IN SCHOOL currently the doctor said to try some mylanta but it doesnt do **** im gonna go again later on to see if he can help me some more nausea ***** big time. Good luck everyone with all your problems because i feel u :]
My 14 year old son wakes up nauseated every day, and has since February.  Prior to February, it was 50% of the time.  The nausea lasts all day, but he becomes functional around 2:00 in the afternoon(sometimes not at all).
He has been diagnosed with dysautonomia(autonomic dysfunction).

He has nausea, dizziness, abdominal pain, hot spells, insomnia,migraines.  Not all at the same time.  The autonomic nervous system runs all of your involuntary actions(digestion, heart rate, body temp, circadian clock,etc).  It is very hard to get a doctor to diagnos, not many are well versed in it.  

Even with his diagnosis, he is still nauseated daily.  We haven't found the right medication yet.  All of his other symptoms are gone, still working on the nausea.  He was also diagnosed with gastroparesis(due to the dysautonomia).  

Perhaps, research on the dysautonomia to see if it fits anyone elses symptoms.
OMG!!!!! i have been on so many websites that everyone has the same syptoms however there has been so specific answer to it. I am the same to everyone on here aswell- as soon as i wake up in the morning my first steps are into the bathroom and every time its just bile and saliva (ALOT) this has been happening for the past 2 years, i have had tests after tests to which surprisingly NOTHING showed up. i feel as i am being a hypocondriac as i know i am sick however there is nothing to prove it. Originally i thought that because i smoked cigarettes and pot on an occasion that this could be a reation from it all however i have stopped smoking pot and it is still consistent. Yes i am going through alot of stress at the moment to which alot of you on here are also going through so that could be sort of an answer but WHY- i agree with whoever stated before that we all have the same symptoms however there has been no answer. i am in the same boat as you all and i understand how draining it is to wake up everymorning just to run and throw up- i have never tried the gluton test which i am going to do- i am on maxalon to which does stop the nausea however i dont want to rely on tablets as there has to be a reason
I too wake up in the AM feeling nausea and am not pregnant.  A couple of years ago it was so bad there were days I couldnt come to work.  I went to a gastroenterologist and I not only have acid reflux, they had to put a balloon in and stretch  my esophegus.  I was put on previcad in the morning and rantidine before bed I have been feeling great up until about a couple of months ago and now the nausea is back.  The gastroenterologist told me to come back if the meds werent working so I guess I have to go back dont know what is next.
I know this is old, and you've probably figured out what's wrong, but I had the same symptoms I was sick all the time and always tired, my heart rate was always too high and I was dehydrated, and my eye sight got worse among other things. The doctors didn't see anything wrong. Eventually they figured out that I had a thyroid dissorder called Graves Disease. If you haven't figured it out, you can ask them to test you for it. It affects people differently.
I can empathsize with many of you and have been suffering for one year myself.  I have had many of the same tests including blood work, parasite checks, EKG, MRI brain scans etc.  All have been inclusive.  Along with the nauseau I have constant surface burping but the air is really trapped in my stomach and finally after much pressure builds up I am able to release a belch from my stomach.  Along with my symptoms is anxiety, extreme muscle soreness at specific trigger points throughout my body, dizziness and the feeling of wanting to passout or lightheadedness.   The feeling of just not being right.  I have just recently put myself on a gluten free diet through deflame.com and am immediately noticing some stomach and intenstine comfort already.  I will get my gallbladder checked as many of you have suggested and am going one step further by having a complete panel of my hormone balances since I am an aging 45 yo.  I feel these are my last ditch efforts as I'd like to continue to lead a somewhat normal life.  With these aliments I have missed many days of work and the illness has prohibited me from attending social events and partaking in daily activities leaving me feeling a prisoner of my home.  My family, thank goodness is understanding and again like many of you, my doctor thinks I'm just crazy.  I know that the nausea and anxiety is caused by something medical and not mental but my doctors answer is more meds.  I disagree!  Good luck to all of you and as you discover remedies, please write back in so the rest of us can benefit.      
Well, finally I find that what I am feeling is NOT in my head!!!  It may be in my gut!!!!  I even gag when brushing my teeth in the mornings. I don't have insurance so no where to turn. I am 55 and also going through withdrawals from antidepressant and Hormone Replacement Therapy since I cant afford them.  Lost my job and insurance last Aug and have been sicker every day. I have put pleas out to doctor and Rx drug companies for my meds. Stress of this, no job, no insurance is killing me!!!!
same thing here!  nauseated and exhausted all the time (i also have IBS).  smells are bothering me and i cant eat breakfast in the morning, but if i dont i get even more sick.  i am not pregnant and i have already had my gall bladder taken out.  i started taking a pro-biotic today to see if it will help.   i think i am going to try a gluten free diet...as soon as i figure out what that is HAHA  anyone else figure out what was causing their sickness??  i have a 1 year old and an almost 3 year old so i dont have time to be sick!
Same thing here I've been like this for almost a year already, i went to the doctors for 3 times and after that i went to the hospital for some tests blood and stomach and everything is fine.
but my nausea is still there!! I'm getting crazy about it and i read some forums like this one and I tried so many things to get rid of it. I hope some of you have some tips or something. how do you guys get through the day? Did someone get rid of the nausea? I hope we all will get a solution!!
sorry if my english is a bit bad i'm dutch :)
I need some help for 11 weeks I've had terrible nausea, no appetite, body shakes but not cold, sometimes a stomach ache but not all the time, dizzy and I'm just so tired all the time. I've had blood tests, CT scan, pelvic ultrasound, colonoscopy and endoscopy. I don't know what else to do. Can someone please help me please!!!
maybe some warm milk helps? it helps a little bit for me. the smell of mint  also helps sometimes. i hope it helps for you too!! and i hope they'll find something to cure this nausea because i'm getting tired of it to :(
I know how you feel, I've been feeling the same way. nausiated mostly in the morning and afternoon, dizzy sometimes, headaches almost everyday. I just recently went to the doctor for the first time since this started and they ran a bunch of blood tests, nothing yet. but I'm really hoping they can give whatever is going on with me a name because not knowing is just frustrating.
yeah it is frustrating let us know how it all turns out :) I hope everything will be alright
Does any one suffer aches and pains aswell as these symptoms ? Also fussy head
i hope I can help many of you on here. I have been having these symptoms of waking up with nausea for some time now, until I saw a doctor over a month ago. I have an allergy to Gluten / Wheat / Dairy and Sugar (Celiac). So you need to eliminate quite a lot,  but fruit and vegetables, dry biscuits, rice and lean meat are great. Eating plain for a week then gradually introduce some snacks that are Gluten / Wheat / Dairy / Sugar free. After a few days on the Celiac diet I felt so much better. On the occasion when I wish to have a treat and eat the wrong foods I will wake up with the nausea / sick feeling in my stomach.
Also recommended by the doctor is a Gluten Free Multi Vitamin and Evening Primrose to substitute what your body may miss out on.
Good luck everyone.
Good luck everyone.
i thought i was the only that had this.last year for two months everyday i would throw up all day long.it went away but recently it has come back.for the past week i wake up and throw up and by the afternoon im fine like nothing ever happened.i have gone through every test out there and they still dont no what it is.i have even been to the best doctor out there and he found nothing.can anyone help me???
These threads are such a relief because now I know I'm not the only one. I have been feeling sick now for about 3 months and quite frankly, I am sick of it. I put up with it for about a month then went to the Doc and she started treating me for Gastritis with Losec tablets. Felt better after about 6 weeks but the sick feeling is back and I haven't finished my script. Am going to see her tomorrow about a referral to a specialist so will probably have a gastrscopy but after reading this I wonder if it will be a waste of time and money. I did go to a herbalist last week and had acupuncture after waking up with severe nausea. I felt like a pin cushion but actually walked away feeling great. He also gave me some herbs to take with boiling water twice a day and they really help to settle my stomach. He was treating me for problems with my liver and said that stress would not help. So I think I will keep seeing him anyway just in case. Am not keen to have to rely on medication. I also bought some Mylanta for a quick fix and that also seems to help. I think all of us out there need to consider the stress/anxiety diagnosis and to focus on reducing this. The more you worry about an undiagnosed condition, the more you will stress about it and you will remain feeling sick. I am trying not to stress or control the things that cannot be controlled, to spend time with family & friends who make me happy and take time out for myself. I am also reviewing my diet, starting to go for regular walks and steering clear of alcohol, this is difficult because I love a drink but my health comes first. Anyway, I hope everyone out there starts feeling better soon because you're right, feeling sick each day for no good reason isn't nice.
Make sure you are check for crohns.  Go to a GI doctor.  Especially if you are having pain also.  I was having loss of energy, sick feeling and loss of appetite.  Also pain in lower rq.  
Fianlly found that it was crohns, confirmed with blood test that showed I had the crohns gene.  Started on Remicade and began to feel much better.  Developed a fistula to the bladder and couldn't clear up the infection.  Ended up with bowel resection, fought all the way not to have it but it was the only way to fix the fistula.  Went to a bariatric surgeon with loads of surgeries of this kind under his belt.  Part of my small bowel was in a mess, and they found a small cancer in it.  Thank the Lord that I had the fistula and had to have the surgery.  It was early enough that I didn't have to have further treatment.  Also that was 3 years ago and so far my crohns is still in remission.  Do take meds everyday to keep it that way.
So please make sure they check it out.
Has anybody gotten checked for HIV? I heard this is a common symptom.......................
I have been having this feeling for months now and don't know if I should make myself vommit or what it becomes very aggrevating at times and it is daily for me also.
Lately I been feeling tired low on engery loss of appettie having trouble sleeping having chest pain at times & shortness of breath mild headaches I been taking vitamins & iron pills still feel the same hands get numb time to time but the strangest thing is there's days where I feel normal then there's other days where my body goes back too feeling tired etc again :,(
I have had all the above symptoms daily for the past 16-17 months.  I'm a 22-yr-old female. I have gone for tons of tests, scopes(both ways), than doc convinced me i was depressed and put me on depressants(that was a stupid idea, screwed me up for awhile, so much better now that i've been off them for a couple months now. But the original symptoms are still there.
THE ONLY THING THAT HAS HELPED ME WAS ACUPUNCTURE, Isitjust me also said this helped so i'm making a point to tell people that maybe you should try it, because if it works both of us, it might work for some of you.
My acupuncturist treated me for *hormonal imbalance,* anxiety, and stomach problems. I have to say, I felt like a fricking rainbow after i walked out of there, but as soon as i stopped going i started feeling crappy again. So i booked an appointment for next week. I was going every 2 weeks.
I highlighted hormonal-imbalance because, and i don't know if others have this symptom as well, but the first thing i noticed, that was off about my health, was that i had very irregular periods from the start. I got  my period when I was 15, so that's 8 years. then came anxiety, then IBS. So i'm guessing about myself that maybe having a hormonal imbalance for so long caused this chain reaction. Like a car, if you don't fix the problem, more will show up later. The thing is, what doctor will listen to what the patient is really saying, because that is also a big issue for me. I seem to get the impression that he thought i was a hypochondriac. frustrating.
0.5 Clonazepam also helped. I found that out accidentally when my doctor put me on them because the depressants made me SO anxious (venafalaxin hydrochloride 75) But then i noticed my morning nausea subsided a bit when i would take one before bed. Again, as with the acupuncture, i stopped taking this because my doctor dropped me from missing 3 appointments because i was jumbled up from the drugs he put me on.
Anyways, i have a new doc now and i had my blood taken again 2 days ago for thyroid, deficiencies of all sorts, basically, he's checking for anything that he can think that could cause  these symptoms and more, It would be so awesome if something came up, but i doubt it, because i've taken so many tests and nothing ever turns up.
I had most of these same symptoms back in December to mid February.  For quite a while before December I was not feeling good........not real super bad but not right.  Then in December started getting real bad and January I had to go to the doctor.  He did a lot of blood work and found that my B 12 was very low but not enough to do anything about so started doing camera tests both ways up and down.  Nothing showed up.  My thyroid was fine it had been tested twice.  I was going crazy with all the tests and such and nothing.......................

After doing some B 12 research I convinced my Dr. to put me on B 12 shots and after about the 5 shot I started feeling a little better.  It took quite a while but now I feel 90% better 90% of the time.  I started out having 1 shot a week for 7 weeks then changed to 1 shot a month.  I will have to have the shots for the rest of my life now.

I have lost a lot of hair and that is not a listed symptom of B 12 but everyone's bodies are different.  My hair is still falling out but not as bad as it did when I was not feeling well.  So I hope as more B 12 builds up in my system that my hair will stay put.

Check out this site for B 12 deficiency symptoms http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/v/vitamin_b12_deficiency/symptoms.htm.  B 12 deficiency anemia will affect the gastrointestinal tract.

I hope that this helps at least on person.
Thank God I'm not crazy! I have identical symptoms to yours! I am an 18 year old femal and have had this problem for about 4-5 months. During that time I have had maybe 8 'episodes'. I have a history of IBS and acid reflux so at first I thought maybe it was related. However, I eventually came to the conclusion that if I have had both IBS and acid reflux for the past 4 years and have yet to encounter such a problem, it is probably not related. My vomiting will usually start at about 6am and be over by 2pm, but during that time I have frequent gaging, sweating, shaking, and can hardly stand in an upright position. When I went to get an ultra sound it came up normal and all of my blood work was perfect, so I am sooooo glad to know that other people have had the same problem. (ALSO: This last note is not medically relevent, but I had the hiccups during one of these spells and it was probably one of the worst days of my life! I don't wish this sad and slightly comical cluster f**k of symptoms on anyone.)
Feeling the same way. Loss of appetite and it gets better in the afternoon. I have a lower platelet count (120), and Costochondritis, otherwise no symptoms. Been to several doctors and NOBODY can help.
What food should I eat, should I have a catscan?
I am a 27 year old male and I have been having the same symptoms for 12 years now, I was treated for hodgkins lymphoma at the age of 14, about half way through my fifteenth year I developed these symptoms, nobody has been able to explain it as of now and, in my case I don't think it will ever go away.

I am sorry to see so many of you with the same problem, until now I had assumed it was a result of my chemo/radiation treatments.

Best of Luck...
im 14 people last 4 months same problem ecxept my nausea goes away when i sleep. it comes and goes. i thing it is from dairy food or infection in bowls or guts or some dumb chronic disease that occurs for people who have angermanagment or aa body disorder from how much nervous.
i loose my appetite cant stand it any more what are we supposed to do our  are entire lives. or probaly i am not sure thgh this could be from dehydration
I am a 16 year old female. I've had light nausea as far back as I can remember but I get spells where it's worse than others. At the moment I feel extremely sick in the morning, I am not pregnant. It comes in waves and out of the blue. Its sometimes so bad that I can't think straight and feel like I'm going to faint. People around me think i'm a hypochondriac as the feeling goes after dinner. I suffer with anxiety and I notice that its worse when I'm having an attack. I've not been to the doctors with it just yet as I am on some medication and I have to give it time. I don't want to go through some of the ordeals that I have read on here as it seems to lead to nothing in most cases. I get very jittery and restless with nausea but never actually vomit. I think this is my fear of sick kicking in though. I wish there was something I could do to stop this constant sickness.
im waking up in the morning and feeling sick to my stomach and then i will be fine after a little while and then after i eat i feel sick again and then when its time to go to bed i feel like throwing up but i never get sick and i have no idea what it can be. its been like this for about a week now
Not happy at all to see so many with symptoms like mine, but in a strange way it's comforting to know , FINALLY, that this is not all in my head, as so many doctors have said. I finally found the right one who diagnosed my fatigue,morning sickness, occasional constipation, (not pregnant) as a severe vitamin D deficiency. I spend a lot of time outside, so it makes no sense as of yet, but I have been taking 50,000 iu of vitamin D once a week for the last month and I feel a lot better. My dr. is trying to find out why my body isn't absorbing it normally, she isn't 100% sure yet but thinks it may be ciliacs and has also put me on a low fat/cholesterol diet starting last week. I'm feeling a lot better---still a bit tired but the morning sickness is GONE. That in itself is a huge milestone for me.
I'm a 15 year old girl, and definitely not pregnant. I have been experiencing all of the same symptoms, but not for nearly as long, and am hoping that I won't have to.

It started with me being sick, getting shakes, hyperventilating and eventually vomiting when I couldn't sleep enough at night. This would happen at 1-2 in the morning, then I would sleep and wake up fine. My doctor diagnosed me with Panic Disorder.

Recently it has become that I wake up in the morning, after a good 8hrs or so rest, and feel nauseous. I have no appetite, but drink plenty of water. The smell of food makes me feel ill and I generally do not eat until the evening. I've only been eating vegetables and rice crackers. At about 11 or so, I will vomit and feel much better afterwards, though still quite exhausted. I can't do much and have to rest a lot of the day, meaning I find it harder to sleep at night.

What makes it worse is that i HATE vomiting so much, and it stresses me to know that the outcome is almost inevitable. I know that it's nothing to do with an intolerance, as I have already been tested. Mylanta does not work and I am starting to become reliant on Valium to get to sleep as a last resort.

Please someone help me, and I hope that you all get relief from this nightmare :)
To everyone that has posted recently: please post your questions on a thread of their own so we can answer your questions because this post is over 3 years old.
Wow I have had almost identical symptoms to what you all are explaining. I am a type one diabetic and was recently diagnosed with gastroparesis. I have had pain in my upper abdomen, feeling extremely nauseous all day long, body aches, night sweats, fatigue, etc and everything has come back normal. I went to numerous doctors and hospitals for this. It is so irritating! Nothing they give me helps!
Lexyluvz, please start a new post if you have questions that you would like to be answered because this post is over 3 years old.
I have all of these things as well. I am so sick of doctors who over charge us for nothing!!!  I have a hole in my heart, that is the least of my problems. I cannot stand the sight of food in the mornings. I have to make myself eat later in the day. A few bites I get pain and I stop. I do have 2 tumors on my thyroid. I read up on the thyroid today OMGSH. It affects every organ in the human body. I have bee telling my doctor about every symptom on the webmd page on the thyroid, I have them all for 3 years now. Hypothyroidism is my problem and I should have had this taken care of or at least medications a long time ago. I also have Hashimoto's disease, a lot of you may not have heard of this. Please go to webmd.com and demand your doctors to help you or find another I will tomorrow.
ive recently been feeling sick like a dull pain to the stomach. and a huge loss in appetite. i feel constantly tired and just worn out.i had surgery when i was a kid they removed a cyst from my intestine. so ive had some constipation from that. but this is soo different. ive never felt tired. ive never felt like not eatin. i havent thrown up or anything and my bowl movements are happening again. but these abdominal pain is so annoying. and i get shaky and nervous when i eat cause i feel like ill just feel sicker.. could it be nerves? or what? ive lossed a bit of weight. idk what to do.
Please post your question as its own post because this one is so old.
i have read you guys's posts an i had the same problem since i was in 7th grade an im in 10th now,
it ******* ***** i always get sick in the moring like pukeig sick, an my head hurts so damn bad its crazy,sometimes i jus have too sleep it off or it wont go away,sometimes my head weights a million tons.its horrible. why dose this happen? it only in the moring i also have like noooo enegry an i get head aches alllllooot threw out the day someone help! ive had tests done before like blood an all that but it all says im fine an me too,i know im not crazy something has to make us sick! can someone help i dont wanna be sick anymore i cant take it it cuts me away from my life cuz im sick.
I was having this same issue up until this week and I still don't know why. I was also having irritated eye lids and my hair was looking really dry and damaged and this is not normal for me. My stool was also yellow all the time and I've lost quit a bit of weight. I started taking Acidophillus Pills along with Tagamet at night right before bed and then in the day time with lunch, I take a multi vitamin along with a zinc tablet. I'm not sure what is helping but something is so I am not going to stop this routine anytime soon. So far all of the symptoms have went away.
For the last 4/5 years I have been having really bad sickness firstly it was every so often then years later every morning, year later it got to every night, now its morning, day and night! I have been to the doctors had blood tests they came back normal nothing wrong had an ultrasound that was clear had a camera down my throat nothing was there, I have been through so many pills which haven't helped! My tummy is so sensitive I can't even have my own hand on my stomach it feels horrid as though it is really heavy, I am now 17 years old! I am average weight not obese or not underweight perfect for my age! Doctors have now sent me to a mental health nurse which is to help with anxiety and panic disorders! Unfortunatly I think it Is physical!!! I am never sick but I am sick to death of feeling like this I cannot do this anymore as it has been going on now for years! Can anybody please help me? please help me!thanks  
My sister is 53 and she burned her leg falling asleep on a heating pad for 5 hrs. Was a 3rd degree burn. Had surgery on it 5 weeks ago from this writing, and it is getting better and better....but....she has had extreme fatigue, nausea, vomiting, no appetite, some thrush on her tongue from all the meds from surgery, but the thrush is better now. She cries a lot since she is so sick, and is losing a lot of weight. She see's a doctor, again this next week. I am so worried about her. She has always been so healthy. She did quit smoking cold turkey the week her leg was burned, so maybe she is going through major withdrawals? She had quit numerous times in the past but NEVER had symptoms like this.  I am so stressed over her. She tries to drink ensure twice a day, gatorade, water and solids if she can but it is barely any.. She's in no pain, no fever. Any help would be great.
I find that medical marijuana greatly helps to reduce the nausea in the morning however I still have to force myself to eat a drink. I have found it to be such an effective pain reliever that I'm considering moving to a medical marijuana state.
I am 17 years old, female, and I have had constant nausea for like the past 3 or 4 months. It is very sporadic and it is sooo annoying.  I lovee to eat but am at a healthy weight so it really ***** not being able to enjoy my food :(  Sometimes i eat and I am just fine and then other times, ill be in the middle of eating and i just all of a sudden feel completely nauseous.  I also get lightheaded and dizzy quite often and always feel really tired and exhausted...Doctor did blood tests and only thing that came up was anemia but that only explains some lightheadedness.
If your stool is light colored, it sounds as if it is your liver.  Are you jaundiced?  I have similar symptoms, but mine is because of cysts in my liver (polycystic liver disease) that are obstructing the bile ducts and putting pressure on my stomach.  Have a CT scan of abdomen to see if there are cysts.
I'm glad I'm not alone in all this. For the past 4-5 years I've been dealing with this.
At 17, I was diagnosed with hypoglycemia which I've grown out of. My fasting sugar is fine now. Yet there are some mornings where I wake up feeling like I didn't sleep at all, my pulse races to 130 and the nausea is so bad I can't function. Sometimes I throw up, and other times I just dry heave. I have abdominal pain that accompanies it, although I typically get abdominal pain whether I have an episode or not. It's around my bellybutton, but there's a lot of pressure on my left side right at my waist and pinching and more acute pain on my right just under the ribs.
I'm negative for Celiac disease, all thyroid problems have been ruled out, and I'm scheduled for an endoscopy next Friday. I'm hoping for some answers.
I am no doctor, but I also had lost about 30 pounds in the course of a month because I too had an anxiety disorder that resulted in my loss of appetite (especially early in the morning). I as overwhelmed by school, work, and family life, but I have always thrived in stressful environments, so this loss of appetite became a problem for me. I would skip breakfast, take a bite of a burger and quit for lunch and drink copious amounts of water every day. Then I just got fed up with being hungry for a solid month. I bought a bong. I said it, a bong. I take a hit in the morning, and sure enough, I can stomach, and Enjoy breakfast. I doubt this will work for everyone, but it sure as hell works for me. I was done taking pills that didn't work, I was sick of never having the energy to do things I wanted to, I was fed up with Always being tired. So I started smoking weed, and I have gained back fifteen pounds, which puts me at a perfectly healthy weight, and because I have the energy now, I can even exercise, which makes a huge improvement. This may work for me, but my weed man is pretty damn good, the only problem is, my medication is illegal in my state. I still go to work, school, and hang out with friends who don't smoke weed. It doesn't make one a stoner to smoke weed, especially if there is a  reason for it, but that's what worked to help me overcome my anxiety and severe appetite loss. Just remember to not overeat before sleeping, you will wake up feeling full and tired, your body wont get adequate rest because it will be trying to digest food rather than focusing the body on rest. Other than that, smoke responsibly, and if you find something else that actually works, please tell me about it.
Reading these posts had made me feel both better and worse; I'm relieved to know that I'm not crazy, yet worried that most of you posters have not found an answer yet.  

Roughly two weeks ago my symptoms started...almost out of no where.  At first I would wake up, throw up, and then after a few hours feel better and be able to eat.  This lasted a few days, and then my symptoms worsened to the point where now I cannot eat a meal.  I checked into the hospital due to dehydration a week ago, was given IV fluids and nausea medication, and was discharged under the assumption that I would be back to normal in a couple of days if I was careful to eat correctly.  Unfortunately, it has been a week and I STILL have no been able to get a meal down.  I'll be bringing in a stool sample tomorrow (it took me four days to finally get a usable one out...its hard to have bowel movements when you can't eat)....im just praying that it provides some answers.  

Like many of the above posters, I've become almost afraid to go to sleep at night because of the immense discomfort I experience every morning.  I've refilled my prescription for my nausea meds (ondansetron) and though they help me get through the day, even on them I can only keep down crackers.  Once the dosage wears off I immediately feel horrible again; shivers, nausea, no appetite, immense weakness, etc.

My brother actually has Crohns disease, and I do not think my experiences or symptoms resemble his, though I think I am going to get tested for it just in case.  Additionally, both my brother and mother are Gluten intolerant...but I've never had a problem with wheat at all until now.  I don't know why a wheat allergy would onset so suddenly and randomly, and so I'm inclined to think that it isn't the cause of my distress.  I'm no doctor, though.

In short, I'm really starting to get worried.  This has been especially difficult because I just started my freshman year of college at a highly competitive university, and thus far my illness has completely dominated my experience.  I don't know how much more of this I can take away from my family, I'm starting to feel depressed, and I'm just looking--praying--for help and answers.  
Well I have the same thing going on.  I am totally nauseated in the morning. I feel light headed.  I can get up but its like I immediately have to get to the bathroom with loose stools.  I can drink a cup of coffee but it has to be black and I can eat a piece of toast with just jelly on it but thats it.  Then I get heartburn.  I tried taking away coffee and just eating toast and its the same story. Tums extra strength do make me feel better with the heartburn but the nausea still stays.  I have had every test in the book, cardiac, gallbladder which u/s was normal hida scan 41%. EMG on my lower body.  Now I am off for MRI to see perhaps a pinched nerve in my back.  I do have back pain and it moves around.  Sometimes right in the center of my back somtimes on the left side, sometimes in the right back shoulder area.  This has been going o since September of last year.  I am totally sick of the whole thing. I look forward to the afternoons when I feel better, usually after lunch time it goes away.  Everyone tells me to have them look deeper at my gallbladder but no one seems to think its the issue.  Just wanted to put it out there for all of you.  So glad I am not alone with these symptoms.
Anaemia
I know how you all feel. For three years now I've been dealing with nausea in the morning. There would be streaks of time without any nausea, but soon enough it would start up again. Usually I assume it's an anxiety thing because it tends to happen when I'm really busy or stressed about things. however, within at least the last few months I've experienced pain in my abdomen, sometimes on the left, sometimes on the right, sometimes on both sides or the middle. I also have been having pain in my chest that is difficult to describe. The nausea, however, is the worst. Often I've had diarrhea and in the past few years I've thrown up maybe 4 times total. Sometimes it makes me feel better. Other times I feel a lot worse. I haven't been checked out at all for any of this partly because I assume it's in my head (I can sometimes be a bit of a hypochondriac) but the number one reason is because I'm away at school. I'm 19 and the school I go to charges for every trip to the clinic, and with school assignments to worry about, I have figured it would be an unwise move to go get checked out. Also since I'm not a citizen of the state where my school is, I'm not sure if it's possible to get checked out at the town hospital when it's not an emergency. I don't know what to think or do. Some of the advice on here has got me thinking, and if I have something serious I hope to find out soon. For now, any tips on the nausea would be great. I also have anxiety going to bed because I know I'll feel extremely nauseaus. My body is like a living hell right now, as I sit here trying to muster the strength to fight the nauseau and head to class.
See, I have the opposite.. instead of getting nauseous in the morning.. its either after i eat.. or in the evening i get sick.. I have had my appendix out and with that they did take a chunk of my Intestine with it (gangrenous) BUT that was over two years ago.. This is just lately that I have been getting sick.. (although ever since i have been finidng it hard to eat.. AND i cannot be around eggs even the sight of them in- or out of shell makes me sick) I have no idea what to do. I'm so sick of sitting at the toilet waiting for something to happen.. I either dry heave or puke.. or from the other end.. ew. someone please help..
I have had the same issue, it's going on 3 years now.  I have 4 children and I don't know, after my youngest was born, my stomach never went back.  I have no apatite; When I think of eating, I feel sick;  I have lost a ton of weight and I can't stop loosing more.  I have gone to the doctors about it and I have actually had a doctor after a round of blood work tell me "I don't know" and had me leave with no more tests.  I don't know what is wrong with me, but I can't find the energy to take care of my kids, I am tired all the time, sick all the time, I just want to get on with my life and enjoy food again.  Now I live in a town that has no doctors and I have no choice but to suffer because nobody will help me.  I get the odd stomach pains at different times of the month, and things get sore on occasion.  I have just chopped that up to Endometriosis which everyone in my family has.  But the eating is becoming an issue.  I can't say that I don't like my new skinny body, but I am sick of the constant hunger pains, and the feeling of disgust when I put food to my mouth.  Or when I gag on food.  Or when I puke because I forced myself to eat after my stomach said it didn't want anymore.  I don't want to not have the nutrition, and I want to have the energy to play with my kids again or spend hours on my house cleaning it up.  I am not lazy, I am starving.
Get a mononucleosis test!  I had these same symptoms until the lack appetite caused me lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks, and I ended up in the ER.  The doctor thought it was everything else, but it turned out to be mononucleosis (its a bummer of a sickness, but its nothing serious).  The discomfort in your abd is key here---your spleen and liver could be swelling and pressing on your stomach and other organs, making you lose your appetite and not want to eat.  I noticed you're sleeping late too---another symptom.  Don't do anything athletic until you feel better, it could be dangerous to do so.
Ask your doc for a monospot test!  I hope you feel better soon.
i have been having all the same symptoms you have. Many tests and all normal. i am on antidepressant and acid blocking meds.
the doctors don't help, they can't figure it out my 17 year old Daughter has been going through this for 2 years and I have taken her to numerous doctors, test after catscan after bloodwork, AAAAHHHHH!
I have found the cure!!! Honestly if you take a few tokes of some of that green... your able to eat, your not nauseous anymore and it wasnt enough to get high. Thank god for the mary jane <3
My Story: I have had this problem since I was a young child, I have gone over the last decade countless times to the doctors for the FULL battery of tests, not a single doctor has found anything.  I have been using marijuana to decrease (it seldom removes) my nausea to a point where I can eat.  Smelling, seeing or eating most foods when I am feeling like this, even food I love makes me so nauseous that I am often close to passing out, I have actually fallen over a few times.

My Note:  After 10 years, using marijuana as a medication has just become increasingly expensive, I find I have to smoke more and more just to handle more than a bite of food, or drinks other than water.  

I am going to try a gluten free diet and plenty of vitamins, see if I feel better but honestly, if I don't find something soon there simply is not a drug on earth strong enough to combat my nausea.
heyy everyone i have had all the above symptoms for years and been in and out of hospital countless times, i have now beind diognosed with mesenteric adinitous and i have lots of food allergies, hope this can help xx
I suggest cannabis. to ALL of you who have nausea or conditions relating to it.

http://norml.org/news/2004/12/22/medical-cannabis-facilitates-aids-treatment-in-patients-with-nausea-study-says
Same exact issues! Way worse.. before I had out my gallbladder! Needed the HIDA.. nonfunctioning. Same story as fuzz. Still days of crappy feeling but its always after I waver from my healthy diet with little processed food! Sorry that you're suffering with this.. I'm a PA and told my symptoms loud nd clear and it still took 4 er visits to get them to do more investigating. Hang in there, exercise, eat healthy (little fat, guacamole=your worst enemy) and don't smoke. Honey bee - there are some enzymes in your mouth that are related to breaking down carbs like that in dairy, and perhaps the consistency of such is triggering nausea and breakdown on an empty stomach? (These enzymes trigger the rest of the metab process, which can cause some nausea) just a thought!
I think that there needs to be more doctors who are concerned with these symptoms because I've read all these comments and found mainly the same people have what I have. It's been almost a year now and I use to get random stomach aches, now I just have sever pain when I wake up and I feel like I'm going to throw up. The attacks get so bad that I don't want to even go to school because I get so stressed thinking about riding the bus and throwing up in front of everyone. I wake up at five or so laying on my side to bad stomach aches. I have had blood work done, nothing was found in my blood and they found everything to be in order. I've been so desperate to just find a cure. I have a loss of appetite, and I get so dizzy sometimes in the day I can't handle it! I'm on a strict fructose free diet and it doesn't help, i was prescribed to Zantac, which is suppose to help reduce my stomach aches and even that doesn't help. I dislike spending money on this but I really just want to wake up feeling good in the mornings again. My symptoms usually stop at noon and I can eat better at night.
I'm going to have to try and see someone for my stomach pains. Usually they say it's the gallbladder or pancreus. But I didn't have random attacks like my mother did and she has hers out. Her attacks weren't like mine, so I know it's not that. I hope doctors take this new strange and uncureable 'disease' into serious matters, and try and find a cure. I just want to live my teen years easy and care free, not stressed and sick to the point of giving up on school and going outside.
I been sick for 3 yrs now. No appetite loosing weight nausea everyday. If I try to eat I get sick. The smells of food make me sick also. I had my gullbladder taken out I was checked for celiac and other tests my dr can think of all negative. I'm goin nuts I used to eat evertyhing in sight. My dr said anxiety or avid reflux but I had them both my whole life and nvr had this problem. I just want answers wat else can it be.
know what i just found out, it could be a backed up digestion system that's causing this because i took some medicine to get my bowels moving along and it worked wonders, i no longer have the symptoms ive had before
You haver described me exactly!! Did you finally get any relief or a diagnosis? I don't have insurance as of yet(in underwriting) and just don't know what direction to go in.
I'm 28 years old. Some days i feel as if I am older then my parents, who are in their 60's. I have all the symtoms you all speak of one here. Constant nauseasness, vomiting at moments, other times wishing I could just so I would feel releaved of the dizziness. Some days i cant eat a thing , the next im eating everything in my sight. Stomach pains all the time. My bowel movements are constantly changing. Diarrhea some days, constipation the next, some days my bowel movements look mucus like.
I have been to a million doctors it feels like. My family Dr, Gastrologists , even Obgyns. Ive been to the ER several times. Has many types of Xrays, Tubes with cameras put down my throat, and up the other end.
At times it feels as if the Dr's dont give a **** and think im just stressed out, depressed or just a young kid trying to get meds out of them.
The pain at times is excruciating. Ive been told I dont have IBS, Crohns, ulcerative colitis...... the list goes on and on of the many things ive been tested for. My next thing is to go to an alergest and see if im allergic to a food im eating and not aware of it.
Good luck to everyone, this is no way to live life, constantly feeling sick, and everyone around you getting tired of you saying "i feel nauseas"

I forgot to mention, I'm constantly tired 80% of the time, and the other 20-% I cant go to sleep if my life depended on it. Ive at times slept 30 hours straight. Family members come in to keep making sure im alive, and they say they talk to me but i never remember saying anything to them once i am fully awake. Then all of a sudden i cant sleep at all and skip a whole night
hi i used to have the same problems you are having. the nausea and vomiting in the morning as soon as a wake up and the smell of food made me so sick.   i have suffered with nausea and vomiting for about 15 years.  been to countless doctors with no answers except anxiety and was put on xanax. i also have gerd.  none of the nausea pills they gave me worked. well i'm back now to let you know that i may have found something that might help.  for years i was on oxycodone, a strong pain med,  which stopped my nausea in its tracsd but  i only came upon this when i was in pain and put on it for that reason.  i stopped looking for reason for my nausea because the oxycodone worked so well i didn't need anything else. recently my doctor stopped giving the oxycodone due to the abuse of the medication. afraid i would start with the nausea and vomiting again i found a new GI.  he gave me dexilant for the gerd and i found it also works for my nausea and vomiting.  i have not been sick a day since i started it. i take it a night instead of before i eat in the morning. it works great. and i hope it will help some of you like it helped me. good luck and hope you all find the answers you need.

liz
Hi everyone,

I found this thread when i was suffering from the same symptons. I was like it for nearly 5 months, constantly all day. I loss nearly 2 stone and I am a thin person anyway. Tired, my top part of my spine was aching all the time, I was over stressed, sensitive, suffered anxiety, sick all the time and if not I would heave all the time. Smells would make me feel ill.

But I went to the doctors and was tested for hypolri and bad bacteria that gets in your intestines and can cause all these symptons. It even effects your spine and made me test anemic.

Go and get tested for this stomach bacteria, you have to take 2 antibiotics and another type for a week and then you start to feel better. Its three weeks later and I am almost normal.

Hypolri can live in people and they never get symptons, others like me I knew straight away and was ILL constantly until I got rid of it. 1/4 of population have it.

You catch this bacteria, so those that have partners also with symptons this could def be why. I hope this helps you all :-) and you start feeling better.
Here is a link to help:
http://h-pylori-symptoms.com/uk/h-pylori-symptoms/
please go gluten free!
if you have been told those are two possible options, it just might be so!

My friend was on his death bed (early 20's) with crohns and went to see a nutritionist and he went gluten and dairy free!!!
and he is now the healthiest person I know!!!
Alive and kicking, very well!!!.
you should definitely also go to a nutritionist. there's someone who posted somethign interesting a little further down the thread abotu the bacteria they found out they had.
Hello

I am having the same problem as well. Every morning around the same time i wake up with burning nausea that is soon accompanied by extremely miserable heartburn and vomiting, and a pulsing headache. It lasts until around noon and when it has passed i find myself with no energy and feeling tired. I found temporary relief by taking extremely hot baths. I had tests done and they ruled out everything it could possibly be, which eventually led them to coming up with a sure diagnosis that they could not give until everything else was ruled out. I was diagnosed with cyclic vomiting syndrome.  And because this disease has very similar symptoms as many others, that is why they had a hard time diagnosing it. Ruling everything else out is there only way. There is no cure for it so far, but medications can be prescribed to manage it. There is also no known cause. After being diagnosed i went straight to the internet to do some research on it and discovered the described symptoms were very much the same as mine and it wasnt till then my mind was at ease. They described sensetivity to smell, (every smell good or bad
makes you feel worse), amplified hearing, and blurred vision as "warning signs" of an attack, and those things happend to me every time. I do not get sick anymore for now because its the disease is dormant, but eventually will flare again. Well i hope this helps!
As most of us grow older, we have less of the enzymes to digest milk protiens. As a result we have digestive issues. Milk is meant to sustain us from birth until we are able to tolerate solid foods.
I take xanax. I feel the nausea and fatigue early in the morning, but after I take half of a .25 xanax I feel much better. I know and my doctor agrees that my problems are mostly stress related. I also am lactose intolerant. I buy dairy alternatives.
im 14 and i have similar problems. every morning i wake up and have to rub to the restroom to throw up and i do so violently till anything comes out (always stomach acid). ive been doin this since wednesday and its satuday of tha next week. i went to the doctors and they said im not pregnant but didnt give me any antibiotics, didnt even say wut i had or suspected i had. they only gave me nausea meds and they only help temporarily. and its getting to the point where im starting to get sick in the afternoons as well. i always feel much beter after i throw up but the sickness comes bak. i have no idea wut this is...

-teeninneed14
I have had this problem for close to 3 months.  It got to the point where I was crippled with bitter nausea all day, with it worse in the mornings.  It generally would disappear completely by 3:30 as long as I didn't have stress.  I have spent time in the ER, had blood tests, scopes, ultrasounds etc...and the doctors found nothing.  I spent 100's of dollars on prescriptions the doctors gave me for nausea that didn't work.  

I think I have figured out what happened to me.  I had tremendous stress, took NSAID's for a sinus infection as well as antibiotics.  This all led to IBS.  Because I have acid reflux, the poison in my intestines from the IBS was being moved through my stomach and even into my esophagus! This is the cause for the horrific nausea and vinegar taste/feeling in my upper abdomen and no appetite especially in the mornings.  I had also been taking Dexilant for 3 years and asked my doctor if maybe it had stopped working.  It had!

I AM ALMOST COMPLETELY WELL!
I want to share what I have done:  The Gastroenterologist put me on Bentyl for my IBS and changed my acid reflux meds to Nexium (I take the Nexium at night).  I also drink some Mylanta first thing in the morning.  (You don't want to take Mylanta and Nexium too close together = diarrhea).

As far as not having an appetite, at first I was not eating until I felt better in the afternoons, (I have lost 25 pounds) but I have found that the acid from not eating made things worse!  I got some Ensure Clear (I prefer the red)  and drink it as soon as I can in the morning.  It doesn't taste too great, but it helps so much and will also give you vital nutrients.  I drank the regular Ensure at lunch too when I was too sick to eat. I also drink aloe vera gel (GNC has this) a few times a day.  It has made such a difference and helps your body to heal naturally.

I also ordered the Healing Scriptures Player from John Hagee Ministries and listen to them each day.  It is vital to minister to yourself!  Stress makes it worse and God, prayer, joy and hope make it better!  

I was so sick that I thought I was dying, and now I am almost 100% well. I even have my appetite back!  I hope this helps!

God Bless you!

I've been suffering these symptoms (severe nausea every morning for a few years now--beginning at about 4:00 am each morning) --history of acid reflux and constipation. Drinking lots of lemon water helps; taking epsom salts helps; herbal laxatives and enemas help..
I believe these symptoms are a result of a build up of poisons in the system. When I fast, drinking only lemon water the symptoms disappear, but how long can one live on lemon water....I avoid medical doctors since they're very invested in using drugs which would not help the underlying problem..not to mention the negative effects of using drugs even for a short time.
But it's good to know I'm not alone in this...
Its scary to think how many people are dealing with this...  Makes you think what are they putting in our food? So annoying to tell someone that you have morning sickness, and to convince them your NOT pregnant.
It is scary and I have been dealing with this also. Why would a person wake up sweating and with an upset stomach. I have been seeing a GI doc for 3 months now. Ordering tests, waiting to have them done and then waiting for results take forever. I also have npbeennsuffering with chronic dry mouth and throat and now hacking phlegm up. Had abdominal CT scan which showed a small stone in my left kidney and a small lesion. Don't get an MRI for that until the 23rd and see a urologist on the 30th!  Have had an endoscopy and a colonoscopy yesterday, 2 small polyps and a little inflammation. I had problems with Nexium so am on Omeprazole, which does nothing. He also gave me Levsin and Zofran, which I hate to take.  I have been to our nightmare of an ER twice for this and had a couple more x-rays.  I think they give me a Lidocane/Mylanta cocktail and Sofran and maybe a tranquilizer, IV.
This seems to settle things down for a day then the symptoms come back.
Felt pretty good yesterday after the colonoscopy but I had not eaten and they gave me meds.
Woke up this morning sweating and with an upset stomach again.  I am also dealing with horrible bloating.
Took the Omeprazole and .05 mg Xanax and not helping.
I literally can't function. He is now saying IBS but I don't think so as the meds don't help.
Yes, wish the docs would come on this Board too with some ideas. I am getting very concerned and am afraid I will be calling him again today!
I assume gallbladder or pancreas problems would have shown up on the CT scan or blood work.  Just not able to manage this at home.
It's interesting reading all the comments over the last 4 years where people describe nausea and fatigue in the morning (with the smell of food making them feel sick) with the symptoms starting to lift by afternoon or evening, when they feel OK. My understanding is that this is the diurnal pattern of a biological (clinical) mixed depression/anxiety/stress "disorder". A psychiatrist specializing in mood disorders said that the parts of the brain that are involved are the basal ganglia and the anterior cingulate. People who can handle and respond well to anti-depressants can get some relief. Tranquilizers like Xanax do help but often have a rebound effect (when they wear off the symptoms are worse so the person needs more of the tranquilizer). It's a total drag to have those symptoms and when everything else is ruled out of a physiological nature, well, then it may be a brain based sensitivity to stress which results in the biological type of anxiety/depression. I know about this from personal experience, having had many bouts of it, lasting several months (up to 6) over the last 20 years. I'm actually trying a negative ion generator which has been shown to lift fatigue in a subset of people with these symptoms as I can't seem to tolerate any medications without getting all of the potential side effects. Knowing I'm susceptible to this, I am trying to get into a regular gym work out when I am feeling well, cutting out most gluten and meat and taking extra Vitamin D. I think learning as many techniques to try to dis-identify with the symptoms (once underlying physical causes have been ruled out) can be helpful. I've heard that some people do well with SAM-e. I think eventually more will be learned about this syndrome and more helpful treatments and interventions will be available. In the meantime, "perserverence furthers".
I began having these symptoms in May, 2011. Was also told it was anxiety and was was feeling anxious. But though I went on anxiety meds, the nausea continues. I have changed doctors and next time I see her plan on telling her that, though the anxiety is pretty much gone, I still wake up nauseous and it continues though until sometime in the afternoon. I plan on making an appointment with a gastroentemologist.
so sorry for. I have been feeling nauseous for five months now. It used to be off and on and I attributed it to stress. Now I believe it is no longer stressed related because though I feel my stress is more or less under control the daily nausea, dry heaves off and on, shakiness, continues. I am currently on a light dose of Lexapro, began hormones ten days ago, and am gagging down numerous natural pills for a high cortisol level. I see the doctor again in about ten days. I am 54, soon to be 55.
I call my nausea & vomiting "episodes" because they are infrequent, but when it does happen I'm incapacitated for most of the day. I'll try to make a long story short. It started around October 2011, severe nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, and 40 pound weight loss. I spent 10 days in the hospital having 100's of thousands of dollars in tests. HIDA scan showed a low functioning gall bladder, had it removed and recovered well over about a month. From January 2012 until about September 2012 I was fine. Eating what I wanted, no nausea, no vomiting, no pills....... I entered a new job (I'm a nurse) and I believe the stress caused me to have episodes again. Ended up quitting my job. (I have a history of general anxiety disorder and have been on & off antianxiety meds for 2 or 3 years now). When the episodes started back up in September I started dehydrating, going to the ER or urgent care for shots of phenergan & zofran & rehydration....... Last ER visit I ended up being admitted for 2 days, had a EGD after seeing my GI specialist in house, and being diagnosed with severe gastritis & duodenitis.

Here's what I've learned..... Duodenitis causes a lot of nausea & vomiting. Duodenitis usually follows gastritis. Both can be caused by a bacteria called H. Pylori (which I don't have) and more usually stress/anxiety and poor eating.  I was put on Prilosec 40mg once a day and Carafate 4x a day to prevent ulcers. I was put on a extremely restricted diet (no dairy, high fatty foods, deep fried foods, seasoned foods, spicy foods, chocolate or alcohol).

I felt great for about 3 weeks and slow the nausea & vomiting is creeping back. My doctor said my stomach can't heal if I don't stop the N&V cycle and get my stress under control. I've been more anxious lately due to the anticipation of starting a new job next week and I think that's fueling my episodes. Now I vomit once or twice in the morning mostly acid, bile & mucus then I feel ok later during the day. I think that stuff sits on my stomach all night and when I wake up it refluxes.

I hope this information helps someone. Best of luck.
Drinking water first thing in the morning makes me really sick. I try to sip on gatorade. I'm going to try ginger tea also. I try to eat crackers or yogurt which is much easier for the stomach to digest. Usually by late lunch/early dinner I can eat something heavier like plain chicken breast and a baked potato. The restricted diet absolutely *****. Makes eating at a restaurant very stressful, but if I eat something I shouldn't I am super sick for about 12 hours.
   sorry to read abt your condition, but you badly need stomach cleansing followed by parasite cleansing fallowed by liver cleansing, look in the net how to do those and your health will be restored if u can't do all those then the shortest route is to order 3% food grade H2O2 and pump in ur throat 3 times a day and take acidophilis.
For the past few days, I've experienced pretty bad nausea in the morning (but I never actually puke), and then I start feeling a little better in the afternoon, only to have the nausea return in the evening. The nausea is frequently accompanied by what feels like hunger pangs, but I'm never actually hungry. I'm 24, female, not pregnant. Any thoughts/ideas?
Chronic Fatigue Syndrom... Look it up. I have the same issues. CFS explains majority of it...
Holy cow! I thought i was the only one! I have only burbed like 4 times in my whole life and when I get hiccups they hurt REALLY bad! My sister always make fun of me and thinks i'm super weird, I asked her if it ever happens to her and she says no. I get it after food and drinking. But even if I have a little bit of water it happens! It's really emberessing and at school it affects my concentration because I worry to much that it's going to happen. Whenever I feel it climbiing up my throught I start coughing or clearing my throat to try and cover it up. It's the most emberessing thing EVER! It's also very annoying because it makes a strange gurle/growl/rumble and its an uncomfortable feeling. Honestly when i'm alone and away from people i'm fine with it because it feels like it's clearing out my throat and stomach. Oh and I also have only thrown up once in my life and I find the same trouble in doing so. I also get very nasueas but I can't throw up. I really want to ask a doctor but i don't feel comfortable telling my parents first (I get really emberassed about telling my patents these things) so i'll have to wait until i'm able to consult a doctor without a parent):
So I'm definitely no doctor and am not exactly qualified to answer many of these questions BUT there's something that could be worth checking in to.  

My mother had been suffering from a large assortment of GI issue that ended up turning very severe. For years and years they could not find out what was wrong, just told her she had various food sensitivities... finally she was diagnosed with a B vitamin deficiency and they thought that was the cause of the problems

BUT as it turns out, that was also a symptom.  After lots of testing done she was sent to a specialist in Maryland who told her that this was all caused by an extremely rare disorder called Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disorder. It's a genetic disorder with only 300 or so reported cases, but that is mainly due to the fact that the symptoms are so related to other issues and it's so little known that it usually gets overlooked as an option.

I myself have started experiencing all the exact same symptoms as you folks - extreme nausea in the mornings, sometimes vomiting, lots of diarrhea and food sensitivities (recently realized I cant handle milk).  Symptoms come and go... will have various symptoms for a week or so, be fine, then a few weeks later they start again.  Talked to my mom and turns out those were the exact symptoms she first started noticing.  Could explain why some of these gluten-free diets have been helping people.  The disorder also causes malasorbtion issues that can cause a number of symptoms (like her B vitamin deficiency).  I myself am going to get tested soon for this problem, and am expecting to hear that it is indeed the problem.

Cant guarantee this will help every or anybody, but it's definitely worth looking in to... the more cases that get reported, the more documented it will become, and the more likely it will be that people with this problem will get it diagnosed sooner and not have to suffer through these symptoms for years without realizing why.

Hope this helps! I know if yall are anything like me, it's a miserable condition to be in and all you want is for it to end... and yes, marijuana helps a LOT
Oh and to clarify - Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disorder can effect different parts of the digestive tract - it can cause esophogitis, gastritis, gastroenteritis, and colitis... it can cause one, multiple, or all of these (In my mom's case, all 4 are affected)
Have you tried a gluten free diet - I had problems similiar to yours although I was tested for celiac which was negative.  The dr said although I am not full blown celiac, I could be gluten sensitive.  I tried the gf diet and 95% of my symptoms disappeared.  It's not an easy diet as there is so much gluten (wheat protein) in everything.  I suggest you go to celiac.com and look it over.  Good luck!!  Also, a lot of drs are reluctant to give this advice or don't really know.
Strange to read so many posts with people who have simular symptoms to myself, yet so many with no definite diagnosis.
Think lve been prone to bouts of nausea for a long time, on high exertion or just spontaneous, but only occassionally and didnt affect my life unduly, so not a big problem.  l did have it severely in bouts years ago before diagnosis of intersticial cystitus, which may have been accompanied with deep seated or chronic infection of the bladder, but from diagnosis meds with slow improvement of all symptoms, not big problems. Over last few month just the odd bout, a month ago it became a daily event, waking with heavy nausea, near hobbling into kitchen so overcome with it, never thrown up, but could eat cereal and drink tea, nausea remained worse on moving, so sat about most of morning, can do few jobs or go out, starts to settle mid aft, more so eve, but will come back on heavy exertion, just making bed, walking 40yrds, lost appetite with it, just tea and a biscuit few timed daily, maybe half a sandwich in eve, losing weight, tired fatigues depressed with it, been a bit contipated, unusual for me, as ibs and loose normally. Think my urine looks a bit of a funny yellow, maybe bile.
Urine sample showed no bacteria, now waiting for blood test results, its very debilitating, and like others l sort of dread going to bed due to how l feel on waking, why is it worse in the morning, could it be tossing and turning in sleep aggrevating.  Suprised so many with simular symptoms, and few diagnosis.
I have been feeling the same things for weeks.Male, 55 I am all ways healthy, I wonder if it could be caused by all the solar flairs and weather changes? Never go to doctors ,haven't on this but was thinking about it until the story's here sounds like nobody knows.
i also have been having symptoms including dizzyness, fainting, vomitting, noo appetite untill around 4pm and am having immense problems been diagnoised. so as refreshing as it is reading this and knowing this is not inn my head its very concerning that so meny people are experiencing this with no definative diagnoises
I have had a fuzzy head and also my hips have been hurting me quite a bit like they are bruised.  I have been having the nausea in the morning too and it gets better in the afternoon.  By supper I can usually eat, but a much smaller amount then usual.  I have been having these problems for a month.  Have been to the doctor as well.  They have done blood tests as well.  They tested my thyroid,  for celiac disease, and I had an ultrasound for my gall bladder.  Everything has come back normal, but I sure don't feel normal.  I am extremely exhausted.  Wake up every morning feeling nauseas, exhausted and anxious.  I quit my job because I felt so bad I couldn't work anymore.  My anxiety really has been getting to me just feeling so afraid about everything.  I started to go to therapy and started on a natural antidepressant and it has helped some with the anxiety, but still nauseas everyday.  
For the past year or so every couple months i get this morning sickness. I wake up my chest tightens up making me nauseous. Sounds like others it doesnt last too long me it lasts up to eight hours! Anti anxiety and anti nausea dont work. My job is about to fire me because i cant work if im throwing up hospitals dont help me and i cant see a Dr yet because of no insurance. Im scared to sleep because i know the next day is going to be hell. I drink pleanty of water while im sick so that i actually have something to throw up. Other than water i dont throw up anything. Im so tired of not feeling well. I need to know whats wrong.
I also have nausea ,headache, joints hurt. This has been going on for awhile. I googled it thought it might be low iron. I have all the symptoms. I started taking iron pills and felt so much better, until I got my period.now back to being nauseated and headache. I think it's all connected . I just wish I had health insurance to find out. This does suck, feeling sick everyday.
I am going through the exact same thing! Except I get sick at night around 11:30 with vommiting and diarrhea. Colonoscopy, EGD, and blood work all came back clean. I have been put on Nexium and it hasn't seemed to help much. My symptoms started when I was 21 and it's been over a year now of misery.
In the last year I have had extreme fatigue and constipation weight gain and nausea but also a little bit of loss of appetite. I know this can't be normal I am only seventeen and for myself to be this exhausted all the time is ridiculous. Also a lot of the time I get really dizzy or even near to passing out. What is wrong with me?
In the last year I have had extreme fatigue and constipation weight gain and nausea but also a little bit of loss of appetite. I know this can't be normal I am only seventeen and for myself to be this exhausted all the time is ridiculous. Also a lot of the time I get really dizzy or even near to passing out. What is wrong with me????
what are some gluten free foods you'd recommend? I've been having overwhelming cases of morning sickness and fatigue for over a month now. I've had a blood test, a rectal exam and have even tried gentle over-night laxatives, but this torture is relentless.
please, anything will help
i have the same problem , its making me depressed , got tot have blood tests done , they always come back clear . do you get a jelly feeling in your tummy ,please some one write back
I have had the same symptoms all my life.  Smell sensativity, nausea (more in the morning).  I had/have severe pain in my gut off and on. No Dr.s could find anything, so it was assumed to be psycological (in my head).  I've tried to ignore the pain so that people would quit rolling their eyes at me.  Finally, in 1991 (when I was 25) during emergency surgery, the Dr.s found Crohn's disease with a fistula and removed 14 inches of my intestines.  I have been dealing as best I could with it since.  I have good days and bad days.  The nausea and pain comes and goes.  Still the Dr's and family think I over-exadurate (sp?)  Finally, last month, I had a new test done.  No one had mentioned this to me before.  It's called small bowel capsule endoscopy.  It seems that this camera goes where no test has gone before.  They are able to see into the small bowel that is not visible with endoscopy or colonoscopy.  This is where Crohn's is often found.  The camara cannot take samples or remove tissue but at least the Dr's have acknowledged the contuinued reason for pain, gas, nausea and vomiting.  The scope found 2 strictures (although the Dr was evasive during the phone call).  I am waiting to find out how bad and what are my current options.  I'm hoping that the strictures are just inflammed and won't require more surgery.  I have a very difficult time recovering from hospital stays and cleaning out for tests and surgery.  I'm not sure what I'll do, so far everything available seems depressing and stands the chance of making it even harder to eat.
I have learned a few things that help me.  1) don't try to eat if you're stomach doesn' want to  2) stop eating at the first sign of trouble (I call it "one bite over the line"  3) eat small amounts several times a day  4) drink plenty of water  5) exercise at least 20mins/day and take a nap if you need to.

When medical marijuana became available in NM a few years ago, I decided to try.  Boy, did this help!  It's no cure.  Neither are pain pills, anti-depressants and most nausea meds, none of which helps me as much as MMJ.  Just a warning, using MMJ can be abused (just like all the meds that are currently used to treat - symptoms).