Gastroenterology Community
Movement in my stomach NOT pregnant
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Movement in my stomach NOT pregnant

So I'm a 28 year old mother of 3...Have been on the IUD for about 3 years..Only meds I am taking are Phentermine 37.5mg overall good healthy, Do get migraine headaches every now and again...Few months back was taking acne pills..

Ok so that is a little medical history on me..NOW, my problem starts....I am having MOVEMENT like alot of movement in my stomach...I mean it feels like a baby REALLY...I mean I have had some off and on fluttering in my stomach for months maybe even a year or so..But the movement I'm experiencing now is more of a slow controlled movement.. Like say a small baby rolling over in your stomach or shifting places.. Oh and right under my right side ribcage I have pressure.. Doesn't hurt just some pressure like a baby's foot pressing ever so softly..Then it will stop and little while later it's there again..

I've even when out and bought a cheap O pregnancy test...All though I just starting my period.. Took test NEGATIVE. When I lay down on the bed you can actually see where like the top part of my stomach will go flat then a little little ball form down on the bottom of my stomach under my belly button area.. I keep trying to ignore it and go on but WHAT THE CRAP IS IT.. or is it just that crap??

I called my mom over to feel my stomach.. As my husband thinks I am just overreacting because I have been wanting one more baby and he does not..Anyways,, Whatever it was, was not really moving.. I couldn't even feel it but I had just went from a laying position to a standing one..But my mom did notice how my stomach would deep in slightly in one area and kind of ball up in another area....

So could this be a tapeworm or IBS could I be pregnant and have my period and the test be wrong?? Oh yeah I have also been pregnant before and doctors labeled it an "ECTOPIC PREGNANCY" because my HCG levels where increasing I was having some bleeding and when they did the ultrasound they could not find the baby.. They continued to watch my HCG levels go up and did ultrasounds no baby in tube no baby to be found any where...Also have carried a baby (My son) to a little over 5 months then suddenly went into labor..Baby didnt make it..

Going crazy....Am I a paranoid..Gonna be 30 ok well 29 year old wanna have a baby women..Or is there a really cause for concern... We live next to Roswell New Mexico,, Where they say the aliens landed..So my mom calls me in the mornings now and says how's or alien doing??? Haha.. But I know without a doubt something is moving..Don't know if you can feel a tape worm....Maybe be some serious gastritis problems....

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated as I have no insurance and really can't afford an ultrasound..
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i would go to the doctors! it could be nothing, it could be psychological like ur husband thinks, or it could be some sort of benign mass if u say theres a ball like area and pressure. i dont know why that would cause a fluttering feeling.
a tape worm would probably cause weight loss?
do u have any other symptoms like weight loss or pain at all? u should defo get checked out.
if u were recently pregnant it might not show up on a test but since this has been ongoing for a while now i doubt that.
if u were pregntn before and bleeding but they couldnt find a baby, sounds like a miscarriage to me, but dont think thats relevant to this. unless theres something structurally wrong but that would have caused pain if eg something ruptured.
any firm lump/ball type firm area should be checkedout!
Blank
I'm having da same feeling as I speak..I am so scared and pray day its not tape worms cuz I am so like scared of worms..I've made an appointment to see da doc but if anyway has already been please let me know da problem
Blank
I'm having da same feeling as I speak..I am so scared and pray day its not tape worms cuz I am so like scared of worms..I've made an appointment to see da doc but if anyway has already been please let me know da problem
Blank
Hi im 21 & have 2 twin girls wen i lie down i feel like a ball moviin around the top of my belly button & im on the pill but have been gettin ready bad pain now & then at the lower part of my stomach feels like trapted wind & also ntt been bleedin but brown disscharge can any 1 help thnks x
Blank
Can somebody help me I done took 4 test at home 2 test at the doctor I was not pregnant no blood test yet no ultrasound....times I feel something moving I sick at times very sleep keep getting uti..had sex one day with my boyfriend and it felt like a bby move to Tha top of mi stomach I couldn't move for 5 min....I come on every month a different day my *** hurts on and off I spot it for 2 days then came on mi Last day could I be pregnant ... ?
Blank
I have been having this worm like movement before i got pregnant and am 14 weeks gone bt i can differenciate if its d baby moving or the movement and am scared its going 2 affect my baby.eddy
Blank
S IAM WRITING THIS iam going threw the same I feel like something is moving I lay on my side and  I feel something move on the top of my stomach near my belly button its creeying me out I dont want ro go to the doc I dont want them to think iam crazy in feeling this ive took pregnancy test and they come out negative I just dont want to end up like those girls who didnt know they where pregnant and have the baby n the bathroom its driving mw crazy iam gonna need to go to the doctor and find out forsure know
Blank
I am going through the same thing now I take 6 pregnancy test and all is negative. I went to the doctor take a scan and the doctor say am not pregnant so I am praying
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...