Gastroenterology Community
Mucous/Blood and not being able to use the restroom??

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

I am 19 years old and I have recently moved in with my boyfriend. We have a very active sex life and, well, a couple days ago we had anal sex... and ever since then, I haven't really hard to use the restroom, but I also haven't been eating the healthiest of foods. Yesterday, all I ate was cheetos and a lunchable, and the day before that, I do believe I had two meals, both fast food, and I know I ate the day before that, too, and I still haven't had to go, which is unusual for me. When I do go, it's a VERY little bit, usually having red blood and a bit of mucous in it. I have no idea if the sex has anything to do with it, but I don't think that would still be causing the blood/mucous 4 days later. I'm pretty scared, and worried that something might be wrong. I'm worried about eating, because I'm worried about some sort of blockage or something. What does this sound like??
I suspect the sex simply packed stool farther up your colon and you are now constipated.  Try an over-the-counter laxative tonight (ex-lax, senokot, dulcolax, etc.) and see if that doesn't get you going again.  If the amount of blood is just slight, you probably irritated the rectal tissues and burst some tiny vessels.  Give the anal sex a rest until you heal, and make sure to use some water-soluble lubrication like K-Y if you do it again.  
Okay, thank you. I'll let you know if that helps. (:
Hello this post was from a while back but I'm also kinda in the same boat I just want to know if I'm ok? Basically its the same story as Blahty my boyfriend of 3years and I have a very active sex life and decided to try it right then it wasn't planned it was unprotected and without any lube only whatever was on his d*** from my v*****  but I just barely noticed today when I wiped it was clear mucous blood and very little in my stool and very light barely noticed it and I had no pain but there wasn't a lot that came out I know I've got to be constipated as well. It was the day before yesterday first time ever and he barly went in not all the way at all it did hurt and he was fingering me before that we stopped becuz of my pain. sorry tmi but I barly noticed today I'm scared something else might be going on becuz my family is high risk for colon cancer I'm only 18 tho I know that don't matter I could still have it but I know it might just be from the sex. Please please I need some advise or any information on what I should do! I would appropriate it!