My 11 year old daughter is still pooping her pants!!
I have a lovely daughter who is 11. However, she still poops her pants. There are times she still goes to the bathroom and using it, but then are sometimes that she goes in her pants. She will sit all day with the soiled clothes on her, until I smell the stench and ask her if she has pooped in her pants. When I ask her why she would do such a thing, she only responds by saying... "I don't know." I have taken her to the doctor, gastrointestinal doctor, psychologist...so on and so forth and they have all found nothing to be wrong. She lives in a very stable environment and there is no abuse what-so-ever. I just don't understand and am to the point where I want to scream and pull my hair out!!!! I just don't get it at all. Please HELP!
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  I would recommend you also post this question in the child behavior community because they see this question a lot: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Child-Behavior/show/64

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
If there is medically nothing wrong with her and she is 11 then I would suggest there is something psychologically wrong. One question I have is that when she soils her pants what sort of consequences does she face as a result. It could also be a cry for attention.
One of my children had the same problem and we discovered that she was lactose intolerant. We cut out milk and ice cream (although not cheese) and it stopped almost immediately. You might want to give this a try.
Was you daughter's problem only diarrhea?  Lactose intolerace usually also has the symptoms of pain and gas.
No gas or pain that I remember, just diarrhea.
Wow, that's very unusual.