Narrow stool and excessive gas

Just asking for suggestions. I had appendectomy surgery 8 months ago and it was lodged behind my colon and gangrenous. Now, I am suffering with excessive farting, my stool is sometimes narrow and i seem to not be going as often as i used to? I went for a colonoscopy and the results were clean, they just found a few small hemorrhoids. But, sometimes my head feels weird and now it seems that i can't feel my heart beating in my chest.

Appreciate any help?
I would suspect that you were treated with some fairly heavy doses of antibiotics after the surgery and that could have skewed your normal number and type of bacteria in your GI tract. You may want to consider trying a probiotic to see if you can re-establish a normal component/contingent again. Some decent brands are Culturelle, Digestive Advantage-IBS and FloraQ. I know there are others, but those are the ones that I know that seem to work for a large number of people.
Thanks a lot for the help, i will have to try this!!!