Gastroenterology Community
Natural parasite flush safe??

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Natural parasite flush safe??

Ok, so I went out of the country in the summer of 1996, and I think I brought back some sort of parasite.  I know it has been a LONG time since then, but I have also read that they can remain in your system for 25 or more years.  I have never been tested for any at the doctor and have since had surgery on my eyes (torn retina) and given birth to my daughter (nothing out of the ordinary).  I was diagnosed with a lipoma on my back four years ago, and have noticed a couple other ones on my back that I will point out to my doctor in a few weeks.  I have noticed since I had my daughter, my joints get sore easily.  Since my out of country trip, I have suffered with dry eyes, increasing floaters in my vision, dry skin and hair, my hair falls out easily.

So with all that being said, I was researching parasites last night, and I really thing I have (or had) them.  I am kind of worried that when I mention this to my doctor in two weeks that she is going to laugh at me.  I have found a "natural" way to flush out all types of parasites called Humaworm.  It is made in the UK, and I didn't find anything too negative about it.  So my question is:  is something like this safe??  What if you DO have some big parasite in your bodily tissues, if you kill it with the Humaworm, does your body just soak it up, or could it be dangerous to have some dead parasite floating around in your body??

I would really appreciate a reply from a health professional on this.  I am thinking I might try this to see if it makes some symptoms go away.  (I really don't feel SO bad.. whatever symptoms I do have are not life altering, but if it IS parasites, I want them gone!)