Natural parasite flush safe??
Ok, so I went out of the country in the summer of 1996, and I think I brought back some sort of parasite.  I know it has been a LONG time since then, but I have also read that they can remain in your system for 25 or more years.  I have never been tested for any at the doctor and have since had surgery on my eyes (torn retina) and given birth to my daughter (nothing out of the ordinary).  I was diagnosed with a lipoma on my back four years ago, and have noticed a couple other ones on my back that I will point out to my doctor in a few weeks.  I have noticed since I had my daughter, my joints get sore easily.  Since my out of country trip, I have suffered with dry eyes, increasing floaters in my vision, dry skin and hair, my hair falls out easily.

So with all that being said, I was researching parasites last night, and I really thing I have (or had) them.  I am kind of worried that when I mention this to my doctor in two weeks that she is going to laugh at me.  I have found a "natural" way to flush out all types of parasites called Humaworm.  It is made in the UK, and I didn't find anything too negative about it.  So my question is:  is something like this safe??  What if you DO have some big parasite in your bodily tissues, if you kill it with the Humaworm, does your body just soak it up, or could it be dangerous to have some dead parasite floating around in your body??

I would really appreciate a reply from a health professional on this.  I am thinking I might try this to see if it makes some symptoms go away.  (I really don't feel SO bad.. whatever symptoms I do have are not life altering, but if it IS parasites, I want them gone!)
Hi Britt,

I can't believe you never got a response to this. I had exactly the same thing happen. I got sick on a trip out of the country in July of 1990, and I have felt extremely unwell ever since. This was missed by so many docs it's just scary. They should be ashamed of themselves. I got the dry eyes and fatigue and just was never myself again. It was so long ago I can't even remember what other symptoms I had. But I have been slowly deteriorating and now I have every symptom there is. I have become basically disabled since about 18 months ago when I started trying to detox (probably partly bc I didn't realize until about 2 weeks ago that parasites were a big part of the problem). I'm hoping you were able to get well with the Humaworm. I am taking Diatomaceous Earth, Scram by HealthForce Detox, and also pumpkin seeds. And my doctor has finally agreed to give me a Rx anti-parasite. Please let me know how you made out when you get a chance!
When you say detox, do you mean, detoxing from drugs/alcohol?  I have had really bad bloating, then passed what looks like a tape worm or something.  I have been tapering off Clonazepam, a benzodiazepine.  I have experienced nervousness and some shortness of breath.  About a month ago I went to the ER and asked for a breathing treatment.  I have never been diagnosed with asthma and my lungs were clear on an x-ray.  I am wondering if my symptoms could be related to parasites?