Natural remedy for
Its almost unbearable sometimes living with GERD I am afraid to eat.  I am up all night some nights tossing and turning, tight chest, thick saliva and the wind stops me breathing. I have to hit and massage my back to get it all up.  Then I go into a panic attack, worst tingles round my mouth its awful.   I dont have heartburn just continual burping and ameprezole makes it worse. I keep jumping out of my sleep with that.   I dont like to take tablets because of side affects. I do take gaviscon which helps however which is the best natural remedy I could take to ease it. On occasions its so nice when I can just relax because I am not struggling with it.  At one time I dreaded going to work or going out.  Certain foods are the cause of mine, Lamb, bread, coffee, tea, acid foods, dairy, chocolate and alchahol.  I believe its to do with what you eat and stress.   I am thinking to get rid of it you have to change lifestyle and eating habits.   But there must be something natural to take that will stop it.  Thanks.  I dont even want to meet a man, imagine belching every day for hours.  

This discussion is related to Excessive Burping � chest tightness??.