Nausea after meals
Over the past month I've been noticing after i have a (normally small) meal I feel very nauseas even with cereal. I couldn't go to restaurants because I always felt like I was going to vomit after I ate. Then all of a sudden that nausea sensation after meals went away. I had my wisdom out and ate soft foods for 2 weeks and I didn't feel nauseas. Then started eating solid foods again. I recently went to a restaurant and I felt sick again after 4 bites of my food. What could be wrong with me? I am so irritated of feeling nauseas because I always have to turn down invitations to go out to eat dinner. And I AM NOT PREGNANT 100%.
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  An idea of what it might be is gastroparesis (slow emptying of the stomach).  This would explain why you get nausea after eating and why when you switched to soft foods (which are very low in fiber) you felt better then solid foods (which are usually higher in fiber).  I would recommend trying to eat a very low fiber diet for a while and see if that helps.