Gastroenterology Community
Nausea and bloated feeling after having food !
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Nausea and bloated feeling after having food !

Hi ,

I am 29yrs old male. I had symptom of acidity for the last 6 months and intensified last one month ago.I went to doctor
and they performed endoscopy , scanning of abdomen. They identified following issues with me

(1) superficial erosive gastritis
(2) H.pylori +ve
(3) gallstones

They told me that this gastritis is caused by h.pylori infection and they suggested me 1 antacid and 2x500mg tablet of Mox (Amoxycillin) twice daily
and 500mg of clariwin 500mg (Clarithromycin) twice daily to kill h.pylori bacteria . As soon as i sarted medication - i started getting sever pain under
my right ribs (please note i never had any pain in that area - i only used to get pain in my middle upper stomach). The side effects were so pathetic ,
i could not be able to continue with my medication. So they reduced the dose to 500Mg of mox - twice daily (instead of two pills) and 250mg of clariwin
- twice daily which i completed successfully for 12 days.I used to get metallic taste and pain when ever i took this tablet.After completing the dosage
these new symptoms started i started feeling nausea and bloated (stomach full condition) with less food even.My hungry feelings are normal , stools normal.
Infact i started taking manuka honey (16+ UMF) as soon as i completed my antibiotic dosage - but could not feel any change.

My questions are :

(1) Why i am feeling nausea and bloated after i completed antibiotic medication -- is it a side effect (i never had this symptoms before)?
(2) Can this erosive gastritis be cured?
(3) they have mentioned multiple calculus in scanning report , but they didnt mention the size - does that mean its neglible ?
(4) is surgery only solution to cure gallstones ?

My life has become hell after i started taking medicine - previously i was having only acidity symptoms.

Please help me with the answers , i will be very thankful to you.

Thanks,
Senthil.