Gastroenterology Community
Nausea/dry heaves/dizzy
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Nausea/dry heaves/dizzy

I was very dizzy in July 07 went to ER and was told I had vertigo. At the end of October I woke up with nausea and dry heaves on the second day I went to the ER and they ran bloodwork and did an US and said I had gastrities.  4 days later I was back in the ER with they same thing, I had and Edoscopy which was negitive and that night I had another eposoide, they put me on Aciphex twice a day, 8 days later I had the same thing, they did a gastric emptying scan which was negitive and a CT scan and that was negitive to. 9 days after that it was all back the gave me sofran and phengren for the nausea which makes me feel worse.  I just had an upper GI with a small bowel follow through.  I have miss alot of work and I have no answer from either the GI or neurologist on what is going on can the dizzyness and the stomach symptoms be related?  Prior to July I worked out 6 days a week and had alot of energy but now I can just barely make it throught the day.  I am not sure if I should head to a bigger hospital or just deal with it.  When I have this episode I am in bed for 48 hours.  Please any help??