Nausea help?!!?
Hi, I'm a 13 year old girl and I've had nausea for about 3 years now and it's got to the point where I can't i to school or function properly, but I haven't been diagnosed yet:( I need some tips I'm really down all the time i only have Tums, sprite, and tea(which I've tried). I really need some tips anything would help thanks:(
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Nausea is a very non-specific symptom and could result from ENT infections/ inflammations, GI infection/ inflammation, micronutrient deficiencies, GI motility issues, stress/ anxiety, hormonal/ endocrine imbalances, metabolic issues etc. It would be best to have this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
They've done many many tests and just from know that it is. My life is over as of now and they can't help me so all i can do is wait:(
I have the same problem and don`t know what to do. I understand you in everything. This neusea bothers me 8 months already. What symptoms are you having besides the neusea?
I'm having
-severe fatigue(cant function)
- loss of appitite(nausea)
- hand leg numbness
- muscle weakness
- hard time breathing
- get tired really quick
Thanks for responding:)
You need to go to an ER, since regular docs havevn't come up with a diagnosis.  Any records you have, bring those.  Be sure to tell them the main problelm, endless nausea for three years to where you cannot go to school.  And I'd write down in the records these "other" symptom you have, also.  All these things add up to clues to a doc who knows a lot about digestive and digestive-related problems.

One thing I do that helps some is I'll put maybe a Tablesppon of Baking Soda in a half-glass of water, swallow down a copule times, it neutralizes whatever is going on in the tummy.  But SOMEthing rather serious is at work here, could  be a food allergy, could be a chronic stomach flu, but what came into my thoughts your HEART and/or lungs.  See, if you cannot breathe very well, your brain and body are not getting enough oygen, and you'll wind up with heart damage, plus your autoimmune system is in overdrive so that makes you susceptile to other illnesses, you'lll be exhausted constantly which at your age you should be doiig all sorts of fun outdoor things.  

Keep us posted.  Oh, an the ER people can (a) give you some temporary meds for your nauseas, and (b) just might diagnose you, and (c) can set you up with an appointment with the exact right doc for what's goig on with you.
Hi, I have the same symptoms too. I suffer from frequent burping too. And you? Are you having belching? Tell me, please.  Wait for your response (and don`t give up, my name is Nastia)
I am nushaya too)))
Have any of you with ongoing nausea been checked for celiav disease?  I have 3 girls with celiac disease--every one of them had different symptoms--but the first symptoms that were causing us concern, were that one of my girls was constantly nauseated-----she had all kinds of tests run by a ped GI.  It was finally some rashes that her twin sister had that clued me in to celiac disease.

The 3rd daughter with celiac didn't have any obvious symptoms.

Make sure they do a total Iga serum and a Ttg Iga.  these arae the best tests for celiac disease,  we've been cooking gluten free for 7 years--it's not s hard as you think.
I have been checked for celiac(endoscopy, blood test) it came back negative:( I've been to the ER they keep saying see your primary. Also now at night I'm waking up with low BS due to not eating enough and it's sad how doctors wont help me:'(