Nausea once a week?
My seemingly healthy 14 year old daughter has had nausea with vomiting once per week in the mornings for the past 3 weeks along with a little acidity  feeling in her stomach. NO she is not pregnant. She sleeps for a few hours then feels fine. No fever or any other symptoms except for the nausea and feeling weak & tired. What could be causing this? I can't keep her home from school once a week.
I would make sure that there isn't something going on at school that she fears so much, it makes her sick just to think about going.  Then I would get her checked thoroughly as there is obviously something wrong.
Thanks mammo...no there is nothing going on at school that she is fearing, she is a bright student and has had almost perfect attendance up until the past 3 weeks. I don't have any health insurance, and am out of a job right now! Things are really tough. I will keep a close eye on this...if it continues I will take her in for a physical for sure!
i am 16 years old and  am going through the same exact thing your daughter is or was, every tuesday for the past 3 weeks and it doesnt seem to add up, did you ever find out what was wrong with your daugher? it might help me find out what is wrong with me
I would recommend posting your question as its own post to get someone to answer your questions.