Aa
A
A
Close
Nausea once a week?
My seemingly healthy 14 year old daughter has had nausea with vomiting once per week in the mornings for the past 3 weeks along with a little acidity  feeling in her stomach. NO she is not pregnant. She sleeps for a few hours then feels fine. No fever or any other symptoms except for the nausea and feeling weak & tired. What could be causing this? I can't keep her home from school once a week.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would make sure that there isn't something going on at school that she fears so much, it makes her sick just to think about going.  Then I would get her checked thoroughly as there is obviously something wrong.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thanks mammo...no there is nothing going on at school that she is fearing, she is a bright student and has had almost perfect attendance up until the past 3 weeks. I don't have any health insurance, and am out of a job right now! Things are really tough. I will keep a close eye on this...if it continues I will take her in for a physical for sure!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i am 16 years old and  am going through the same exact thing your daughter is or was, every tuesday for the past 3 weeks and it doesnt seem to add up, did you ever find out what was wrong with your daugher? it might help me find out what is wrong with me
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I would recommend posting your question as its own post to get someone to answer your questions.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources