Nauseous and hungry at same time
The past few days I have been getting this really uncomfortable feeling of being nauseous and hungry at the same time. I'll eat something and I'll feel better for a little while but the feeling quickly comes back. Another thing weird going on is I have missed my past two periods(It is 100% impossible for me to to pregnant though!!) I have been diagnosed with GERD about a year ago and have been taking Prilosec everyday since. Is there anybody who can help me figure out why I am feeling this way?
I'm a male but I get that feeling too at times. I usually eat a little something and I will be ok. I too have GERD and I think its the medication.
I try eating and I will feel a little better but the feeling quickly comes back...I am away at school and can't see a dr for another 2 weeks when I get home but I will definitely make an appt to see if it is the medicine.