Gastroenterology Community
Need guidance

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Need guidance

To whom it may concern:

I posted this in another forum, but would like to get a Dr's opinion if i can.  I am ill.  Quite.  Got sick over the holidays with a head cold that took two plus months to get better, but I never really did.  I can't remember whether it was before/during/or after, I developed fecal incontinence.  

From there, (early Feb), I thought I was improving.  I had eased back into drinking excessively (i.e. a couple of beers/glasses of wine every few nights (perhaps 3 to 4 nights out of the weeK).  Long story short, approx three to four weeks ago I had a terrible bout of fecal incontinence).  Basically had to wipe my butt far more often then usual after going to the rest room.  This morphed into pain in my right rib area after one glass of wine (I stopped).  That pain changed into pull blown inflamed stomach, terrible headaches, discomfort under my arms, discomfort/tightness in the liver area (upper right side)  and when I sit (between my genitals and my legs), congestion, fever (101.9 for several days), chills, difficulty breathing, coughing that has not gone away, etc.  I lost 10 to 15lbs.  Still can't eat.  The congestion has stayed, as to a certain degree the tightness at the right rib cage.  Am going in for an endoscopy Monday.  Just started AA.  Help.  I am really scared.  What other tests should I ask for?

Tests
I had blood work done approximately one to two weeks ago (when I first started feeling too bad before the sore throat and congestion hit) followed up with an ultrasound (during which the junior test operator asked if I had a history of liver disease within my family -- very much scared me).  I asked the snr. diagnostician for feedback and he stated that the he did not see anything out of the ordinary (said that there was a cyst in my liver in 2007).  According to my dr. the initial tests seemed fine (that said he corrected himself today and said that the Lipids were a bit off. Am going in for