Need help!
Hey everyone I'm 20 years old and I've tried every thing I can think of. Four days ago I had gone into work and ended up leaving because I had an upset stomach, diarrhea and was feeling nausea, it was a bug that has been going around. After going home and sleeping for about sixteen hours I stopped having the nausea but three days later my stomach is still upset and I still have diarrhea. I also wake up in the morning feeling very light headed and it goes away for the most part but is still there but not very noticeable. I've tried emetrol, pepto, imodium, alka seltzer, home remedies, everything!
Takes time for a stomach bug that's been going around to stop.  In the meantime, sterilize your toothbrush or get a new one, wipe down stuff you use a lot like phone, doorknobs at home, refrigerator handle, toilet handle.  Drink plenty of liquids, soup, crackers, gingerale settles the tummy.  Since you are missing work, you can go to your own doc with an emergency "squeeze-in" appointment" or to the ER and be seen, get a doc pass from them to stay out of work, they might give you some meds for it, too.