Gastroenterology Community
No Gallbladder No Appendix Severe Pain under right rib to my back
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

No Gallbladder No Appendix Severe Pain under right rib to my back

5 years ago I had my appendix removed, less than a week ago I had my gallbladder removed, I am eating okay except lastnight I ate a payday that had nuts in it and I have pretty severe pain in my right side, localized under my rib and sometimes felt to my back, it started a few hours after I ate the payday candybar. The thing they have ran pancreas blood tests, i think liver blood work and I've had cat scans, I was scoped and they looked at my stomach and bowel and saw nothing but celiac disease for which for 2 months I have been gluten free, and no tests showed anything so they did a laproscopy and removed my gallbladder. After surgery I began eating with some normalcy except the payday candybar that has nuts and carmel that 3 hours later has been causing me pain under my right rib worsened when I move, laying down I feel okay but the pain is still there, I've had the pain or 16 hours now and its frustrating because I want to know what is wrong with me.... Why aren't the tests showing anything. At one time I had pancreatitus (pancreatitis) which was a year ago but I'm assuming it went away without treatment. This is also when all the symptoms started which the surgeon opted to take my gallbladder out. The symptoms I was having was pain under right rib to my back somewhat like now, and also had pain under my right side. The symptoms started after I would eat any fatty or cholestorel related foods. I lost 45lbs. I could only eat several things and this went on for a year til finally I begged the surgeon to remove my gallbladder. He did and all week I ate fine. But now the pain is back. But no nausea as of yet. Please help me help the doctors what to test for now. Thanx.