Gastroenterology Community
No appetite and nausea in the morning
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

No appetite and nausea in the morning

Every morning I wake up and feel fine until I try to eat. I can eat a bit but feel nauseous and don't feel like eating any more. After eating I feel nauseous for a few hours and then it wears off until I try to eat again. Usually by dinner time, I can eat normally, although still may feel very slightly nauseous afterwards.
This has been going on for about 4 days now, since I got back from holiday. Last year the same thing happened during a holiday (around the same time of year) but it was a lot worse and I had to stay in bed all morning.
Could this be due to the changes in diet on holiday? Or maybe increased sun exposure?
I'm a 18 year old male.
Also, could this have anything to do with relationships and emotions? Both incidences have been at times where I have been worrying a lot about a girl.
I forgot to mention that I also have a lot of wind.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...