Oily/Greasy Vomit?
Last night I "burped" up orange liquid that I really thought was just heartburn or something. When I went to wash it out of the sink it wouldn't wash away, and I know this sounds gross but I touched it and it had the consistency of melted butter that had re-hardened. Earlier I had eaten a piece of garlic bread but there was not much butter on it. After felt fine, went had dinner, woke up this morning felt nauseous... up comes a ton of that orange oily liquid same exact thing only a lot more.

The weird parts about this, I mentioned already the re-hardened melted butter consistency and it also DOES NOT burn my throat!! It has NO FOOD in it at all! Just liquid.

I don't know what this is or where its coming from its freaking me out!! Please help!
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  This is probably just some stomach bile, but if you continue vomiting I would recommend seeing a doctor about this.  Do you have any other signs of infection?