Gastroenterology Community
Oozing from Rectum

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Oozing from Rectum

Everytime that I go to the bathroom I get this clear liquid oozing from my rectum. It smells alittle like ammonia to me. It happens everytime I go, then over night it seems to stop until the next time that I go. Sometimes I put toilet paper in my underwear and it get a smelly clear ring on it and sometimes theres alittle blood. I talk to my doctor about it, but he didn't seem concerned. I'm just tired of putting toilet paper in my underwear everytime that I go to the bathroom. And that ammonia smell. Does anyone else have this problem or know what could be causing it. Its really getting to be a pain in the butt. No pun intended. Any help would be greatly appreciated.