Orange oil substance with stool
My son is 9yrs old  he is having this orange oily substance  when he goes to the bathroon . the stool was solid but the water in the toilet had orage oil flotting  . this smells really bad . sometimes when he gets a gas , it get out of this anus too. He already had  a blood test , stool  test for 3 days  and all results were NORMAL  , this was 8 mont ago but now he is having this again ....please help !!!!!

This discussion is related to orange oily stool.
Does he have abdominal pain with this occurrence? Does the stool have a different shape or an unusually fowl odor? I do this also and my doctors seem to think it is normal.
Hi, I am sorry that your son is not feeling well.  Strangely enough, this same exact thing happens when you take the weight control drug Alli.  I seems as if his body is not holding on to the fat that he takes in.  That is what the drug does.  When you take it, it prevents your body from keeping that fat inside.  What then comes out is an orange oil....The fat.  
Maybe your son's system cannot for some reason hold onto the fat and it is "leaking" out.  I am sure it happens more when he eats things with high fat content, like pizza.

People who have taken the drug alli have been known to have "accidents" of oily stool.  I hope this helps.
Did your son eat any white fish 1 or 2 days before he passed the orange substance? My daughter also experiencing the same thing, I can see orange discharge floating on her pee, and when she passed out gas, the orange discharge will also come out. So worried, and brought her to see doctor but the doctor seems to know what it is. Just found out from google that butterfish or some mislabelled white fish ( labelled as codfish/ snowfish) might cause this symptoms. Hope the orange discharge will go off soon..
We had the same issue. My daughter (9 year old) discharged a drop or two of orange oil in her urine and I noticed oily fluid around her rectal area when I checked. Was very worried and then read about the posts.  We brought her to a buffet and she ate quite a lot of white fish (codfish I think) cooked with butter. So this was the reason!
I left a message for 1 member and thought after reading how many are asking. This may have to go into 2 post. I have found out after having this problem myself how easy the answer is. I think we have all heard the expression it's so simple it's stupid, well this is one of those things.  There are 2 really good solutions 1. Certain types of fish allergis 2. certain types of nut allergies. My favorite snack is cashews after eating hands fulls all the time. Certain nuts (cashews and peanuts being the worst) Are grown in other countries where they are trying to stay away from the cemicals we use on are fields so they use an interesting product. Bugs, bacteria, worms, etc do not like certain smells it tells them the plant is not eatable to them so they are intentionally detered away by the farmers spraying certain types of fish oil. You got it fish oil (that much fish oil I would not even go near) Although you have to give these countries credit for not using our garbage. However the body expells bad bacteria as quickly as possible and in some cause like we are discussing the body gets confussed to the idea is it good or bad bacteria so it expells everything in protection. Unfortunately it even strips the top part of the stomach's protective coating and all the way down to dispose of it.

Hence the reason so many today have peanut allergies. They are trying to do right but forgot about those other food allergies in the meantime. I've been told that after 3-5 days staying away from fish and nuts there should be a huge decrease to even stopping the situation, But after 2 weeks of staying away from anything with fish oil or nuts of any kind it does not improve to go back to the doctor's for further investigation.

I've been 1 day and already see an improvement to almost non-exsistant, only after cleaning myself maybe once a day of the substance.Read all labels for a few days on your foods remember no fish oil or nuts and good luck hope this helps.