Orange/yellow oil from rectum?!
i started having this strange, smelly orange and yellow (mostly orange) oil type substance basically shoot out my rectum whenever i have to fart. im not on any diet pills/drugs and pretty much ate various foods without any problems. yesterday i ate a big bowl of rice mixed with spam, onions, and a few teaspoons of some cooking oil (the last time i made this was a couple months ago). when i was about done with it, i farted and later found a stain on my chair. i went to the bathroom and sure enough there was an orange stain on my boxers and shorts. no pain whatsoever. since yesterday, every time before i fart, i go to the bathroom and put some toilet paper in my *** crack so i dont have to wash all my underwear in a day. then i have have a short shower to get rid of the smell and any residue. this is starting to get more annoying than worrisome.

note: while i was eating the rice,spam,onion lunch, the onions seemed to be 'juicer' than usual. also my dad cooked sea bass 3 days ago. could that cause any problems?
It sounds like fat malabsorption. It can happen in some cases when you eat oily fish, but that doesn't seem to be the problem in your case. It can also happen in cases of pancreatic issues or celiac disease. You may want to consider calling your doctor and making an appointment to follow-up on this.