Gastroenterology Community
Orange/yellow oil from rectum?!
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Orange/yellow oil from rectum?!

i started having this strange, smelly orange and yellow (mostly orange) oil type substance basically shoot out my rectum whenever i have to fart. im not on any diet pills/drugs and pretty much ate various foods without any problems. yesterday i ate a big bowl of rice mixed with spam, onions, and a few teaspoons of some cooking oil (the last time i made this was a couple months ago). when i was about done with it, i farted and later found a stain on my chair. i went to the bathroom and sure enough there was an orange stain on my boxers and shorts. no pain whatsoever. since yesterday, every time before i fart, i go to the bathroom and put some toilet paper in my *** crack so i dont have to wash all my underwear in a day. then i have have a short shower to get rid of the smell and any residue. this is starting to get more annoying than worrisome.

note: while i was eating the rice,spam,onion lunch, the onions seemed to be 'juicer' than usual. also my dad cooked sea bass 3 days ago. could that cause any problems?