PAIN AFTER GALLBLADDER GONE PLEASE HELP
I AM LIKE EVERY1 ELSE. PAIN IS WORSE THAN ORIGINAL GALLBLADDER PAIN. GO TO DOC'S THEY SEE YA AN COME BK IN 2 WKS, OR LONGER. THIS GOES ON WKS TO OVER A YR. I EAT GET A SHARPER PAIN THAN USUAL AN OFF TO BATHRM I GO WITH GREEN RUNS. THE PAIN IS SEVERE. THIS SITE HAS AT LEAST MADE ME FEEL I AM NOT ALONE. I HATE WHEN THEY THINK U HAVE NO PAIN. AN IN FL SO MANY PEOPLE ARE ON PAIN PILLS U RITE AWAY GET CLASSIFIED AS ONE OF THOSE. I DON'T WANT PAIN PILLS- I WANT TO KNOW HOW BAD THE PAIN IS. I DOUBT A PAIN PILL COULD HELP THIS KIND OF PAIN ANYWAY. WHEN I CAME OUT OF SURGERY THE MORPHINE DRIP DID NOTHING FOR DA PAIN. I WANT TO BE FIXED SO THERE IS NO PAIN. IT'S SO BAD I FEEL THE FAMILY FEELS I JUST SLOW THEM DN. WHEN I FEEL LIKE SAYING HEY WAIT FOR ME. THERES DOCTORS FOR EVERY THING. NO ONE SPECIALIZES IN THIS PROBLEM. AN THEY SHOULD HAVE DOCTORS JUST SPECIALIZE IN THIS MALFUNCTION THAT HURTS SO BAD. THATS WHY I AM HERE. I'M SEARCHING FOR A CURE. IT HAS TO BE OUT HERE. WE PUT ANIMALS TO SLEEP BECAUSE THERES A CERTAIN QUALITY TO LIFE. YOUNG INTERNS PLEASE START TO ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM IN DA MEDICAL FIELD.

This discussion is related to Right Abdominal Pain Since Gallbladder removal (worsening by day).

0
1. GALLBLADDER PAIN AFTERREMOVED

0
2. SOMETHING IS SO WRONG
im 3 days post op gallbladder removal....i havent been having pain after, but i dont have an appetite....maybe thats why i dont get any pain
The pain meds can do a # on you maybe :(
I have my gallblader removed and some pain is normal after the operation. I had pain for the first year and gastritis later. If the pain persist later that could be a sign of other stomach problem. Go to the doctor and request a check up.