Gastroenterology Community
PAIN IN UPPER RIGHT BACK
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PAIN IN UPPER RIGHT BACK

What kind of problems could cause pain and soreness in upper right back?

This discussion is related to Fatty liver and pain in upper right quadrant.
Tags: Pain
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
One culprit is a gallbladder issue.
Blank
i dont know but my back has been hurting for about a week now and its under my shoulder blade and in between my bra strap really weired and hurts really bad help!
Blank
problem solved lol i think i pulled a muscle while i was sleeping on my futon instead of my matress because when i slept on my matress i felt fine then when i woke up i came back but it wasnt as bad so i think that was the problem. i dont have any health problems other than one bad test long story and i need to stay off of her i'm becoming a ocd hyperchondriac sorry folks false alarm
Blank
I was diagnosed with a fatty liver based on an ultrasound. My LFT was normal. I have right upper quadrant pain, the doctor performed a sigmoidoscopy and was normal. I am wondering if the pain is related to fatty liver or gall bladder problems. I am around 215 pounds and am working on reducing weight.
Blank
I was diagnosed with a fatty liver based on an ultrasound. My LFT was normal. I have right upper quadrant pain, the doctor performed a sigmoidoscopy and was normal. I am wondering if the pain is related to fatty liver or gall bladder problems. I am around 215 pounds and am working on reducing weight.
Blank
HOW CAN I GET RID OF KNAWING PAIN, IF ANY CAN HELP WITH ANY IDEAL:s PLEASE HELP SOMEBODY ARE ANY BODY, HAVE BEEN IN PAIN WITH FATTY LIVER & HEP C FOR 10 YRS
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...