Pain Every Time I Eat
I go through these bouts. I don't know what they are. I will be fine for a long time, then suddenly I will wake up one morning and I have pain. Usually it is after drinking too many beers and eating a large amount of food. The problem is that is doesn't go away for a long time. I've been sick for 9 days now since my friend and I had a get together. I ate some chicken alfredo after drinking 4 beers and woke up sick. (Normally when I drink a few beers I'm fine and don't have any problems, it's just when eating something afterward that I get sick) Anyway, the pain started last week, it starts out that i have alot of gas, then a constant burning sensation and pain like I need to have a bowel movement, but it's like it's pushing from my stomach down. I ate some saltines every few hours for the first day, then drank some milk. The pain got unbelievable and I felt like I was going to pass out. I sleep all the time when I'm sick like this. I don't want to do anything because any movement makes me feel like i want to just go to the bathroom to make the pain stop. Every time I go to the bathroom the pain is gone, then as soon as i eat again it comes back and is there until I have my next bowel movement. Problem is, when I don't eat, my ulcer sends sharp pains into my stomach, so i have to eat eventually. Then my psychiatrist put me on xanax, and I took one last night, and my abdominal pain went away! My question is could it be something caused by stress since the anti anxiety medication made it stop, or could that just be a fluke and it is something more serious. I do have stomach ulcers, and have had cancerous colon polyps removed two years ago. Please tell me what this could be.
My husband has been suffering from something similiar.  He also gets a very bloated abdomen with it.  I've done a lot of research and have played with his diet and find that when he eats carbs and dairy that he has the problem.  This past week he stuck to black coffee, chicken or beef and some cooked vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, green beans or brussels sprouts.  His pain went away, his abdomen swelling went down and he lost quite a few pounds.  Yesterday he goofed and ate some chips and is back in pain today.  He finds he can tolerate some red wine but can't touch beer.

You might want to look at SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth).  He hasn't gone to doctor to look at antibiotics yet.  He has started on probiotics and after he tests a few more carbs he will then look at taking digestive enzymes.  We are hoping that once things settle down and he is on the enzymes and probiotics, that he will be able to start tolerating the carbs again.

Good luck!