Pain Several Months After Gallbladder Removal
I had my gallbladder removed back in April or May due to it only workin 6%, so I went and had the surgery and blah blah. Well, now, since I've been back up and moving around and all, I experience this intense pain in the middle below my chest. Pain that I have never experienced before. It is so painful, my body locks up, hard to breathe, which always leads me into a panic attack. Which is NOT fun. I've had tons and tons of tests, and they can't find nothing! And, the best part (bein sarcastic) is after my surgery insurance rejected it. I am 19, and I can't live with this pain! It lasts at the most about 15 minutes, 2-3 times a day. Including the night attacks!
Check to see if following a low fat diet is of help. Many people are unable to process fats the way they did before surgery and it can cause a number of different problems including pain.

If following a low fat diet doesn't help and your doc hasn't investigated the possibility of sphincter of Oddi dysfunction (SOD) ask him/her to do so. Make sure your liver and pancreatic enzyme levels are monitored, especially after severe pain.