Pain and tightness of stomach after gallblader removal
Hi! My Dad had his gallblader removed 6 weeks ago, he was rushed to hospital after 5 days as water from the stomach started to leak through one of the stiches. they put some new stiches and put him on some expensive drip?(may be albumin) as I dont stay with him and he is in India he had a biopsy of the cirrosis part of the liver which he never had problem with.He is on painkiller ,antacid ,and metformin .He is now complaining that his stomach feels getting bigger and says it feels like its filling up with water and he is in pain ,He is on the diet whatever the doctors recomended. He is been to his doctors and they just send him home saying everything is fine and re adv to take antacid. could anyone help me whats actually going on with my dad he is 63 years of age.

This discussion is related to Right Abdominal Pain Since Gallbladder removal (worsening by day).