Pain under ribs on left side/sternum area that radiates to back.
I have pain that wakes me up on my left side. When I roll over it feels like a foot is asleep waking up.  This pain has come on suddenly out of the blue several times and literally puts me in the floor-it feels like the sternum area but goes high up into my upper left side of my back.It's pretty constant to some degree on a daily basis but these attacks that are a 10 on a pain scale are what are scaring me.
I have also experienced burning in the lower rib area and shortness of breath. EGD and Endo negative.  Lab work normal. CT normal.  It is hanging over me like a dark cloud.  GP recommened Celexa to repalce seretonin.  Neuro offered a medicine used to treat brain stem injury patients who laugh or cry uncontrollably and  GI recommended neurotin. I don't know which if an or all these medicines I should try!  They all are looking at me with a I don't know what to do look and it is NOT a bowel spasm however after the hard pain I do feel like I've been kicked in the stomach and the bowl does feel sore for days as well as the back area.  My whole life has come to almost a complete stop out of fear of this pain happening when I travel . When I deal with it it brings me to a place where I have literally written down all the things my family should do if I die.  Like an impending feeling of death is near.  The ONLY relief I have ever had was to just fast, literally a three day water only fast seems to pull me out of it.