Pain under right rib cage
Hi, I am a 33 yr old female, and have been experiencing dull aching pain under my right rib cage for about 3 months.  Occasionally it will also occur on my left side. Feels sometimes like a gas bubble. I went to the dr. in late June for mild indigestion, she sent me in for an upper GI ultrasound and they discovered a spot on my liver, which after an MRI and CT scan was determined to be a focal nodular hyperplasia. I had blood tests done too, liver function normal. The pain really began around this time of testing, stress I pressumed.  It has continued for the most part, gets better for a period of time and comes back.  I am on Prilosec OTC daily which does help indigestion.  I have definitely been stressed at work too.  

From what I understand the focal nodular hyperplasia should not cause pain and I have probably had it for years?  I have been having gas/diarrhea too.  My OBGN thinks I may have endometriosis, we are waiting to see if I get pregnant in the next few months before doing laproscopy.

Wondering if this could be IBS, stress related, just indigestion, related to endometriosis?  

Thank you for any suggestions or insight.