Painful hiccups
I have random hiccups threw the day. They happen randomly and at all times of day, they are loud and sometimes painful and I've had them as long as I can remember. I also have heartburn nearly daily and have been diagnosed with depression and an anxiety disorder if that helps. Any ideas ?
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  The hiccups could be related to the heartburn.  Have you tried any PPI's or H2 blockers?
I have, they stop the heartburn but the hiccups stay.
What works best for me to stop hiccups is to fill the largest glass I have with water and I hold my breath and drink as much water as fast as I can without coming up for air.  This seems to work whether I've used the PPI meds or not.  Somehow this massages the diaphragm and makes it stop these spasms that are also known as hic-ups.  Every once in a while I get the hic-ups even when I know I haven't eaten anything that should have been irritating to the gut and haven't eaten it too fast, so they do just happen.  Anyway, we all need water, and at least this trick is something you can try for free.  

No weird parlor tricks involved or any other peculiar home remedy.  But, it is important to drink the water in the manner I mentioned.  Normal slow water drinking won't work.
This definitely could be related to your anxiety disorder.  Would you say that your anxiety is currently well controlled or not?
not at all really.
Well this definitely could be causing your problems then.  I would recommend you look into therapy, medications, and natural changes (ex. more exercise) to see if you can get your anxiety under better control and hopefully that will help the hiccups.