Gastroenterology Community
Painful small hard Lump behind my belly button

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Hi, I am wondering if someone can help me. Yest I had noticed my belly button oozing a little blood and fluid. It was hurting to sit down and anything pressing on it. On putting pressure on it was really painful (deep pain) that radiated outwards. I also noticed a small hard lump inside (behind) my bellybutton (seemed to be under skin). It is very painful when pressed in.  I have never had this before and it didn't go away overnight. There is nothing visable on the outside and no swelling. As I said it seems to be inside/under the skin of my bellybutton but right in the centre.

Please help as I am really worried and won't goto GP cos she is rude when I go.

Thanx
Avatar n tn
how do i view the ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ??
Umbilical endometriosis is a possibility...have an OB/GYN look at it. Good luck and let us know.