Painfull expanding stomach
My stomach expands by 3" every day. I can feel it happening. I have kept a measurement log and it expands about a 1/2" after meals. by the end of the day, it is about 3" bigger. I have always been very thin, and except for my expanding stomach, I still am.I also have very bad pain in the upper middle part of my stomach, which is relieved when I eat, but for only about 2 hrs. Sometimes the pain is with stomach cramps and bowel movements. These symptoms started about 3 months ago.
For about the last year my stools have a lot of mucus. In the am, that is all it is. Any idea on what could be causing this? Thank you
I would definitely recommend you get to a gastrointestinal specialist about your symptoms.  Obviously very bad pain is not normal and you saying you feel relief when you eat for a little while makes me think of an ulcer.  The GI doctor would want to check for H. pylori, a bacteria which can often cause ulcer formation.  

They could also evaluate if you have irritable bowel sydrome or spastic colon, which can cause stomach cramps.  Mucous can also be found with irritable bowel syndrome, but can be caused by a number of other things as well, including ulcerative colitis, bacterial infection, bowel obstruction, anal fissure, and even some can happen with Crohn's disease.

The expansion sounds like you may be having a lot of air getting trapped inside.  With your description of where the pain is, they may also want to check your gallbladder and duct work.