Pains after hiatus hernia operation ( terrible )
I also had a hiatus hernia operation ( LAPRASCOPIC NISSEN FUNDOPLICATION ) 5 weeks ago and i to have to bring food back up as it feels like it is getting stuck ..also i have pains in both arms ..pains & cramping feelings in my chest ..pains in my left back shoulder blade and nearly every day i feel light headed as if i am going to pass out ...i have to see my surgeon in 3 weeks as a follow up appointment and i have seen my Gp who really hasnt got a clue ..I have had an ambulance car out to my home who give me an E.C.G and he said my heart is text book and fine so i am trying to see a Cardiologist just to be 10000% sure ..also a neurologist to rule out nerves anywhere which may cause the pains...but i think it is a common fault with 50% of people who have had the Operation ....

DOES ANYONE ELSE SUFFER THE SAME ???  Please let me know ..and what you are doing about it ??

This discussion is related to post surgical difficult.