Pale almost Yellowish Stool
For the past few weeks I've been having stools that are light brown, almost pale or yellow in color.  I go number two about twice i day now and the last few days ive had a loss of appetite.  The only meds im taking right now are sertraline (for my Generalized Anxiety Disorder).  I also eat a good amount of fiber.  On a typical day ill eat sandwiches consisting of 6 slices of wheat bread and a bowl of oatmeal every morning (i eat a lot more but these are the changes in my diet in the past few weeks).  So should i worry about digestive problems, hepatitus, or anything serious?
This is just a guess, but read about you gall bladder and your bile duct.

Make it easy.
Google clay colored stools.
Your stool color can change from day-to-day, but unless it goes to almost a white color or to a black, tarry color - or unless you're experiencing very loose stools or diarrhea - I'd suggest you just monitor yourself. You didn't mention having any pain or discomfort, so at this point, there may be nothing to worry about.

The presence of a 'kind of yellowish' stool can indicate you're putting out less bile into your system (the brown color comes from the digestion of the bile that's used to emulsify fats) and that may not be a problem.

But if you experience pain, discomfort, diarrhea, loose stools, nausea or other problems, you may want to consult with your doc.