Pancreas problems
Hello, I am a 35 yr old female, for 4 yrs I have had what was dx'd at the time as GERD (without the malfuctioning flap)- bad acid, espohogeal spasms. One year ago I started to get upper left sided jabbing pains. Turns out my lipase was doubled. They also tested my CA 19 (which had been tested prior, once a yr before and the 2nd time one month prior in routine labs) as my Dad passed away of Pancreatic Cancer the same year at age 73. My CA went from 43 the first time I was tested a yr prior to the abdominal pain, 37 the month prior to the abdominal pain to 66 when it turned out my lipase was elevaed. My lipase went down but remained slightly elevated for at least 2 wks (it has not been checked since), my CA 19 had gone down 10 points.

I have had the following tests during the past year: CT scan, MRI, MRCP, EUS and another EUS 6 months later- all 100% clear.

Its also important to note that 6 months prior to my ab pain I started to get muscle twitching all over my body, stabbing/burning migratory joint pains (mainly smaller joints) without the inflammation, muscle cramps. I had an EMG and brain scan but nothing was found. All labs for AI diseases clear.

Here are my questions:

-From a medical standpoint, does this clear me from current pancreatic cancer, in that it would of shown on at least one of these tests?
-Would chronic pancreatitis shown on one of these tests especially between the EUS' that were 6 months apart?
-If I should rest my concerns on the two above questions, should I dismiss this being a pancreas issue?
-Could the other odd symptoms I mentioned be related to my pancreas? I cannot help to think its all related.

Thank you so much, trying to get as much feedback as I can.
doesnt sound like pancreatitis to me,,,sounds like you have gastro issues,and your nerves are getting your body to think it has pancreatitis!!,,anotherwards,you have to put that out of your mind.,,and some of the issues will subside!!,,i know
see,i have gerd,and i also have a good friend who actualy has chronic pancreatitis from alcohol abuse...well,listening to him,and thinking of my similar (but different) pains,,,i started to convence yself i too had pancreas issues from drinking and got myself all worked up,,i started feeling alot worse and was just a mess!!!!!
dozens of tests and onths have passed and now i have accepted i created  this crazy thought about my budies problem into my own!!!
....believe me if you truly had pancreatitis especialy in the chronic reoccuring form,,,YOU WOULD REALLLLLYYY KNOW!!
the elevated lipase could be from slight gallbladder issues too.
..i incourage you to look at the stress/anxiety forum and you would be suprised how fast you can right off your other "symptoms" to these streefull thoughts!!...so relax,and try to put your find somewhere other the PANCREATITIS!!
Thanks for your feedback! The thing that threw me for a loop is when I first started to have the pain my lipase was doubled...then just remained elevated. I had my gallbladder looked at, it was clear. So confused! What symptoms did your friend have? Thanks again-part of me is definately stressed due to losing my dad over pancancer