Papaya effects to Stool
Hie, I have noticed that when I eat papaya, I tend to get orange-reddish stool, sometimes the entire stool is that color, while at other times my stool looks like they have the undigested little pieces of the papaya in them. Does this happen to anyone else?

And also, does anybody know if the stool color changes from orange-reddish to dark red if the poop is let out to dry? It kind of looks like blood, which i am worried about. I have anal fissure a few weeks back, and i have done lower endoscope a couple of days back. I am concern that it might not be the papaya causing the dark red poop when it is dried. Anyone has ideas on this?

Thanks and sorry for being too graphic.
papaya works like a laxitive, cleans out the intestines...if you eat a lot, your stool will be soft and could affect the color...
Yes it does change color, i just started a couple days and it flushes you out. Kinda close to bathroom today. Lol good luck. Im trying to flatten my stomach.I have gastro and hopefully this will help me eating papaya. Thanks.