Aa
A
A
Close
Avatar universal
Parasites in Colon
My nP reviewed the results of my colonscopy with me today and let me know that a parasite was found but said it was harmless and she wasn't going to treat it. is this normal to find during a colonscopy and is it okay to be left untreated?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Avatar universal
Hi,
I would not leave a parasite in me,..there are things you can do,..I would suggest going to a Natures store house,..or what kind of natural store, you have around you,  they sell Parasite cleanses,..There are many choices, so ask for advice, then I know you have to repeat the process,..I am not sure if it is ten days or two weeks after the first regiment,.. A good one locally (not sure of brand name) is about $50. per box,...This is what I would do,..And yes, parasites are normal to get, but I would never purposely leave them to roam my body!
Good Luck,.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Avatar universal
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Avatar universal
Nikki, I'd ask what the name of the 'parasite' was and look into it a bit further. Many times the term 'parasite' is used in various ways and it may or may not be something to worry about.

Do you have a print out of the colonoscopy and can you read through it? That should give you some idea of what's going on.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Avatar universal
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Avatar universal
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources