Pea sized white bump on anus, what is it help!
On Saturday I was helping flood victims in my area move stuff from their damaged basements. I spent about 3 hours doing this not lifting anything extremely heavy but some descent sized bookcases etc. Later that day around 7 at my homecoming dance I noticed a slight discomfort in my butt. I didn't really know what it was so I passed it off until about 10 when I went to the bathroom I noticed a bump when I wiped, its a white bump about the size of a pea and it doesn't itch or burn but whenever I sit down or move the muscles in the area its uncomfortable and slightly painful. I have no idea what this could be. I don't know if its a hemorrhoid or a tumor or just a blood blister or something?!? Any help would be great!
It's probably a hemorrhoid, and yeah, they show up real quick, in a matter of a few hours. That morning you're free and clear, then in the evening you're all, "WHY IS MY BEHIND GROWING ANOTHER HEAD?!" Seriously, though, go to a doc and ask about it. In the meantime start using some Preparation H or something like that, and taking sitz (sp?) baths: fill the tub with water as hot as you can stand it and sit in it (more like lay on your side with your cheeks spread, if necessary in order to make sure water gets to the area. Don't just plop down and sit, as the water won't get there and you'll be adding pressure to the veins in the area.) You'll likely be prescribed something like Peranex, which works great. Also, the sitz baths, while weirdly positioned and odd to think about, are actually quite soothing.

(Note: When you say "Homecoming" dance, I presume you're probably in your teens, meaning a tumor is not particularly likely. Not impossible, just not likely.)

Good luck.