Pink Mucous in stool
I am a 31 year old female who is approximately 24 weeks pregnant.  About a week ago I had an extremely large and painful bowel movement where there was bright red blood at the end of it (only the end).  Since then, I have had some bowel changes that are beginning to worry me.  Yesterday I had approximately 4 bowel movements that were very soft, undigested food (sorry :(), but absolutely no blood or mucous.  They were very painful (crampy), but the pain was completely gone after the bm was over.  It almost felt like my BM was going to be much larger and I was straining for something very small.  If I get the urge to have a BM and no stool comes out, it is just a small amount of mucous.  The mucous is sometimes yellow, but also can have a pink tinge.  Does anyone have any advice??  I am a bit frieked, probably somewhat related to hormones!! :)
I'm sure a quick call to your ob-gyn will answer this question.