Please Help!! Answers Needed!!
I am a 20 year old female who has one child. I have had this stomach issue for almost three years now. It started as a strange feeling in my left side whenever my daughter would kick me while I was pregnant. Ever since she has been born the feeling has been more painful and has more symptoms with it but no diagnosis. My stomach gets very sore on my left, lower side and it sometimes feels like a pressure or pulsing.it also sometimes feels like something cold is leaking down my left side after I drink something cold. The pain can be anything from dull and achy to sharp and stabbing and can last from minutes to hours. Recently I have noticed the pain comes up when I have gas. I have noticed that if I don't let the gas out one end it travels seconds later to the other and so on until its released. I also recently have started feeling nauseous with the stomach pains.I also just have an overall disgusting stomach feeling like when you have the flu but it never progresses to anything but pain. I have had an upper gi, colonoscopy and a laparoscopy investigation and nothing has been diagnosed other than muscle spasms and I was told months ago that they would go away but new syptoms keep arising. Any info on what it may be, who to see or what to do would be very helpful.
Hi there,
The symptoms experienced by you could be due to reflux disease, gastritis or food intolerance or indigestion. Take a light diet and avoid fried fatty foods. Take some over the counter antacids and see if it helps.Drink plenty of water. This is merely an advice and not a substitute for clinical examination. For more queries and assistance visit a gastroenterologist. A clinical examination may be necessary. Hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!