Please Help..
Hi. For quite a while now, I have had this feeling of something moving throughout my throat, stomach etc. Whatever it is, it feels really long, bit hard and lumpy. I can feel it move down my throat, down into my stomach somewhere and then come back up. Sometimes I will feel it come part way up my nasal cavity. I'm guessing its not in my throat where I swallow food, as if it was, I'd be able to just swallow whatever it is. Sometimes I will feel it go down my left side of my chest, and then next it feels like someone is giving my heart a squeeze. (That part is hard to explain). It also sometimes really irritates my throat when it travels up/down almost like its a bit sharp and is scratching my throat. I am also constantly swallowing and clearing my throat. I went to the doctors about it a couple of months ago and got put on Nexium for reflux I think it is. But these haven't made whatever this is go away. So I am yet to make another appointment to have a camera have a look. Its worse after I have just eaten, so puts me off food.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, inflammations, GI motility disorders, growths/ masses, neuro-muscular issues, medications side effects etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by n internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!