Please help. Constant burping
It is sad to say but my mother has gone to doctor after doctor andnoone sems to be able to help her. She is experienceing lower backpain on the right hand side and continually burps all day long. She experiences relief when she does. If she stretches it helps get the air out or if she pounds her chest she burps even more. We are tired of going to doctor after doctor with no help. She has been tested for hpylori and it came back positive. She had treatment for it and i thelped but it didn't go away andnow it's back to normal. We don't know where else to turn. any helo would be greatly appreciated thank you.
My Great Aunt had this problem. It was an undetected gall bladder problem that was discovered in autopsy. It wasn't this condition that  made her pass away but she was sure miserable. Now our family knows that digestive enzymes help a great deal, so we take them for digestive problems. There's also an OTC (over the counter) medicine called Phazyme that is simethicone, that eases gas quite a bit. You may also wnt to google "natural remedies for gas". The digestive enzymes are natural, but there might be other remedies too.
Thank you for taking the time to respond. We will buy that and see if it work. I wonder if she had her gall bladder removed it would help. We will continue to search for an answer. Thank you very much.